end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 22

Mischek: I'm getting hiccups already. Alexey, where can I look at the actual results of your forecasting activities?

Two pammas merged in real life.

And lots of grails in the pictures.

Forgotten? ))))

Avals:

Most of our oil companies not only do not have this cushion (with the exception of Surgutneftegaz) but also have a serious debt burden. That is why they will be able to work at a loss as long as their creditors will allow it or the state will buy their debts. Generally speaking, a margin call is possible in the real sectors as well.

Lukoil has a margin of safety

Tatneft, on the other hand, will have a hard time...

NYROBA:

Go to my personal account, you can look on the forum.

You are forecasting here, so post it here.

Avals:

Technical analysis does not predict future movements at all, much less in an updated way. It allows you to buy cheaper on average and sell at a higher price. And you predict the future based on charts - shamanism)))

In my opinion, technical analysis is one of the few methods that can determine the future price movement.

Fundamental analysis, on the other hand, does not allow you to "look into the future".

Mischek:

You make predictions here, so post them here.

Didn't you ask where you can see your prediction history? ....

NYROBA:

Didn't you ask where you can see the prediction history? ....

Are we making a fool of ourselves again?

Mischek:

Are we making a fool of ourselves again?

Actually, it's not customary in decent society to cook with your "face" or are you grounded? :)))

NYROBA:

One thing that is confusing is the fact that in terms of p.p. The EUR/USD resistance level of 161.8% in the daily time frame coincides with the psychological level of 1.55, this area is highlighted by the purple fill.
If the move is swift, i.e. if the EUR rises almost squarely, 1.52 may be broken through and will move towards 1.55.
p.s. About the 1:1 parity in p.p. EUR/USD the reason here is obvious - the troubled Eurozone countries will go steamroller and
dragging the economies of Germany, France, UK , etc.down with them....
Germany and Switzerland's economies will suffer the most becausethey finance the troubled countries the most .))
The only thing I agree with you is that there will be a SECOND wave of the crisis!!!
And not because I understand the meaning of your drawings, or understand those who draw their drawings differently from yours. The world stands on more global principles than wave/fundamental analysis (I am NOT at all against either analysis...). The current global financial system is built with the "skewed interests" of a narrow circle of people and we have the antagonism of different financial groups at the moment. As in any other process in finance there is also the notion of saturation: it does not matter if you have 10 trillion dollars or if you draw them, if you have one atomic bomb or 1000 atomic bombs. You want 10 trillion dollars worth of respect, and you don't get that much, then you THINK. But you won't get the "right amount of respect" under the existing system either, then you need to break the existing system.
Why are banks actively buying gold? Why has the price of gold gone up so much? - (The result of demand). But demand for what? Show me someone who will claim that the price of gold today is "not speculative" (to use a widely used term)? - So a lot of people are taking a risk when the price moves backwards??? Are the banks fools???
And if we build a new financial system, it will need to be "pegged" to something!!! And a better anchor than gold (in the absence of confirmation of the existence of the philosopher's stone) has not been invented. And then it won't matter how much that gold was worth in "old bills of loot"... ;)
Well, if there is a second wave, it will sweep away the cause that created it - the U.S. dollar!
And then what to what will be the parity (no matter how bad it is for the euro itself...?) :)

LeoV:

I will remind you that originally, the point was that theoretically oil could not fall below its cost price. There were no terms of what I would do if I were the owner of a shoe giant, for example. That's a topic for another discussion....

Oil and shoes are different things, agree. Not ready to talk about oil, implying shoes ))))

As it is, we are already getting so deep into the derbies that it is impossible to have a discussion within the forum - the conversation resembles "what would have been if it had been". It's hard to have a debate in that vein, as you assume one thing, I assume another, and niroba another. Fantasy knows no bounds....))

And it seemed to me that the original discussion was about "the second wave of the global economic crisis", and oil was mentioned as one of the commodities within that very economy... ;)

TarasBY:
The only thing I agree with you is that there will be a SECOND wave of the crisis!
And not because I understand the meaning of your drawings, or understand those who draw their drawings different from yours. The world stands on more global principles than wave/fundamental analysis (I am NOT at all against either analysis...). The current global financial system is built with the "skewed interests" of a narrow circle of people and we have an antagonism of different financial groups at the moment. As in any other process, in finance there is also the notion of saturation: It does not matter if you have 10 trillion dollars or if you draw them, if you have one atomic bomb or 1000 atomic bombs. You want 10 trillion dollars worth of respect, and you don't get that much, then you TRUST. But you won't get the "right amount of respect" under the existing system either, then you need to break the existing system.
Why are banks actively buying gold? Why has the price of gold gone up so much? - (The result of demand). But demand for what? Show me someone who will claim that the price of gold today is "not speculative" (to use a widely used term)? - So a lot of people are taking a risk when the price moves backwards??? Are the banks fools???
And if we build a new financial system, it will need to be "pegged" to something!!! And a better anchor than gold (in the absence of confirmation of the existence of the philosopher's stone) has not been invented. And then it won't matter how much that gold was worth in "old bills of loot"... ;)
Well, if there is a second wave, it will sweep away the cause that created it - the U.S. dollar!
And then what to what will be the parity (no matter how bad it is for the euro itself...?) :)

I agree, in order to get respect for 10 trillion, you need trust, i.e. to close old debts first.

And judging by the rate of growth of the American national debt http://www.usdebtclock.org/ the USA has no chance...

In general, you should live within your means, and spend as much as you earn, to wage all wars in debt is of course...... in general I cannot find decent words ))

If you spend more than you earn, sooner or later you will have to sort out the problems, as in the proverb: "The last one out is .....".

Looks like Bernanke and Abama will be taking the fall for Bush and Alan Greenspin.

Reason: