Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 109

No, it's fair enough, majestic. Look at the time the forecast was published. Even if you take into account the wrong forum time (three hours lag from the msk), it is 12:22 pm msk.

The scenario has already been cancelled as the exchange rate has climbed well above 1.3670.

Even though the price is out of the descending channel, but it seems to me that the downward movement is not over yet and the Euro will fall below 1.3400. If the weekly close had been at ~1.3360 - 1.3340, this would have been a logical pattern both in price (0.81% Fibo of wave "a") and in time (21 days * 0.618 = 11 days). But neither by the price nor by the time the model is not completed, so one more decline is possible with a high probability.

Respectfully, Alexander.

Avva, your posts are more suited to the wave analysis enthusiast thread.

Mathemat:
Avva, your posts are more suited to the wave analysis lovers thread.

Hi. Price and time are inseparable, so it would be wrong to separate them in my opinion. If that thread uses time in its forecasts rather than naked waves, then I'm happy for the "wave analysis buffs". Anyway, if you think my predictions are out of place, you can always delete them.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Going with the chart for now. It is possible that the fall will last until 17.11, the second date is 22.11. If 17.11. the price will be below ~1.3400, a market reversal is possible.

/The suggestion text has been deleted. This is not a shop, but a technical forum - Mathemat/.

Regards, Alexander.

mixon777 is lost somewhere..........must have bought a plane......

The first target has been worked out. Wave (c) = (a) * 0, 618. But there is still time, and there is a second target ~ 1.3200 ((c) = (a)). Let's see what tomorrow will draw.

Regards, Alexander.

degsvel:
mixon777 is lost somewhere..........must have bought a plane......

the hamster has been banned, unfortunately...

Let's recap. The 17.11 was low as expected. Probably, the growth started, which is confirmed by the "Morning Star" candlestick reversal pattern. Cancellation of this prediction will be the departure of the price below 1.3450. The growth to the level of 1.4220 is possible.

Regards, Alexander.

So far the date of 17.11. has worked itself out completely, but judging by the dynamics, or rather its absence, we can assume that the fall is not over yet and wave "b" is taking a more complex form. As this week is short due to the holidays in USA, lack of important decisions in both USA and EU, or rather lack of decisions, it is likely that the market will move in a narrow range till 02.12. But with New Year holidays approaching and big players coming out, there is very little chance that the market will revive. The market is likely to be thin and sharp, with a smooth decline in the Euro, but it will depend on the Chinese and the Americans how much they benefit from such a rate. Depending on the depth of the euro's fall, a lesser or deeper pullback in the 'c' wave is possible. All dates are in operation as long as the price is below the level - 1.4550.

Regards, Alexander.

Reason: