Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 60

Mixon777:

You need to make the date one day shorter because in Hanzyla bug you write 5 on the square 6 = 7 and you have to adjust 8.

PS . I propose to create our group in Skype about ganovaedov and so on who understand it or want something to know my nickname in Skype MUHUNA -

It's better than sitting here and cheating each other with software or so on.

Just ask - Schololo or people who do not believe in it, please do not go to my friends on Skype - we need sensible people with ideas and their implementation - and so on.

And so, who does not understand - I am on Skype Nick: MUHUNA - add if you have something to tell or discuss - I will add you to the general topic - there is a group conversation of 20 people

Yep incremental there was even a thread like this today, have you tried taking trading days only?

Martingeil:
I don't know if it' s just weekends or weekends in advance.

I tried it - but the market rhythm is wrong and the deviations - the forecast should be at least from Monday to Thursday I'm thinking about weekends - the market is not round the clock to work on weekends

Mixon777:

I tried it - but the market rhythm is wrong and the deviation - the minimum forecast from Monday to Thursday is needed - I'm thinking about it on weekends.

It's a day and night market. It's an idea to trade but there is no liquidity and it's possible to take a position but no one will buy it and it may not be opened unless there is a limit order but not every broker will risk taking it.

Mixon777

The planets continue to move in their cycles at the weekend as well, so use time in all its manifestations: moments in time (both calendar days and trading days) and durations in time (both calendar days and trading days).

It's all about which methods you use from the Gann analysis system.

Regarding the situation that you described earlier for the EUR/USD, everything is much simpler, 3-4 days from the last high and 14 days (calendar, working days) from the maximum of 07.06.2011, create a resonance in time and quite an expected price reaction.
I'm not even talking about the "younger" "wheels", in relation to the "wheels" on the 24-hour clock.

Added

"Celestial" factors that influence the collective unconscious, thereby inducing the masses to take certain actions at certain times, and the weekend doesn't stop working.

Regards,

Victor (Ferro).

There you go, Mihon, you've been condescended to by the Gunn experts in the literal sense of the word, take your chance.

Victor, why 14? 28/2? Is it always 14? And why 3-4 days?

And another question, how many of these very methods and systems of analysis by Gann? Is it possible to learn them all, is it necessary?

Are all of them equally effective? What would you advise?

Regards, Pavel

Ferro:

Mixon777

The planets continue to move in their cycles over the weekend as well, so use time in all its manifestations: moments in time (both calendar days and trading days) and durations in time (both calendar days and trading days).

It's all about which methods you use from the Gann analysis system.

Regarding the situation that you described earlier for the EUR/USD, everything is much simpler, 3-4 days from the last high and 14 days (calendar, working days) from the maximum of 07.06.2011, create a resonance in time and quite an expected price reaction.
I'm not even talking about the "younger" "wheels", in relation to the "wheels" on the 24-hour clock.

Added

"Celestial" factors that influence the collective unconscious, thereby inducing the masses to take certain actions at certain times, and the weekend doesn't stop working.

Regards,

Victor (Ferro).

If you would like to explain the results, it would be better to show on the screenshots, at least the last high of June 7 and the trend development, where to look for the reversals by what degrees.

Sincerely,

Askar (Martingeil).

Mixon777:

Preparing the train - soon to go ) EUR JPY - Already on the 5th trip for the marginal colas

Screenshot of the account

Ferro, tell me, is it true that in Gunn's box the vertical lines are not exactly vertical?

The calculator runs from the folder C:/Gann_Calc . It is called Gann.exe

kir1381:
The calculator runs from the folder C:/Gann_Calc . It is called Gann.exe

Doesn't work, a window opens and some error blinks in the window.

Reason: