Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 10

Reshetov:
No need to dig. There is a lot of quackery and numerology on the internet.

Do not insult the great science of numbers - because at one time mathematics was considered quackery - for the knowledge of man was burned at the stake.

If, the world is created by God - the sun, the stars - then any science of nature is from God - as nature is by God's plan a perfect creation

barli:

I wish, but Jesse's autograph wasn't on it. This is what the book looks like.

Nina, that's the bitchy wife he shot himself for.

Do you think he will go to heaven? Ghana has a beautiful life story - he died with a lot of money and left nothing to his children.

Mixon777:
Don't insult the great science of numbers - in fact at one time mathematics was considered quackery - they burned at the stake for knowledge of man -

Here's Gunn's course, which cost $5,000 in his day... The course is in English, because it's the original ...if it's of any use to anyone, I'd be only too happy...

http://zalil.ru/31141870

Mixon777:

What's the big deal - open your terminal - 15 minutes - the 27th - 3am countdown time = green high price - red low

Take into account the daily cycle that the 27th number is high and the trend is up - red cells are the best time to buy against the trend -

i have already drawn it, it all fits with some accuracy, well, to make sure your prognosis is correct, if not difficult, i will mark it on monday on eu, at the same time i will see if your squares are correct in predicting the time. Although high/low time should always be the same for the squares and it is not every day the same time the movement starts

Mixon777:
You think he's going to heaven? Ghana's got a nice life story - he died with a lot of money and left his kids nothing.

Because this charlatan didn't have any money. That's why he wrote all kinds of rubbish in his books.

Just a lucky kid who got a few good deals in public. But luck can't last forever.

Reshetov:

Because this charlatan didn't have any money. That's why he wrote all kinds of rubbish in his books.

Just a lucky kid in the public eye to close a few good deals. But luck cannot last forever.

Ghana had an active account before his death of a million dollars - and in the books of his followers about 20 proofs.

In public he made 300 trades and 98% of the profits, he guessed all the reversals, all the points, etc.

Ghana had a staff of 50 employees - which he kept for 20 years -

Barley - 7 megabytes what for? - now I think you can sell it for 50 thousand - 7 megabytes of gold or junk tips - I looked it up - at the end there is a lot about the square 9 but my knowledge of English does not allow me to translate everything from the original - can no one translate it into Russian?

Reshetov:I have a feeling you haven't read anything about him.

I've read 3 books by Larry Williams and other alleged millionaires - these people act according to the circumstances - but they are not responsible for the future - as Larry said be what happens - we just need to trade against the trend and put stops.

If you haven't read it, I suggest you read it.

http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/351320

I have been told in the thread that Larry Williams is a crook - Bill Williams is a cheat and only lives off books - and that Elder is a sucker and so on.

You're not to be listened to.

IgorM:

I drew it, it all fits with some accuracy, well, to make sure your prediction is correct, if it is not difficult to give a markup for Monday on the eu, at the same time we will see how well your squares predict the time. Although, the high/low times should always be the same for the squares and it does not happen every day at the same time

Right, this is what I do every morning - we have to consider the daily cycles and act with the trend - here is the AUD USD peak - on Monday - Tuesday we will try to sell at the highest price with these methods

I did the 17th - on the 17th I bought EUR - on the 19th I sold - on the 23rd I took a profit - on the 25th I bought the pair and on Friday I took more than 180 pips profit - also on AUD USD

I also factor in the phases of the moon -

Mixon777:

Ghana had a million-dollar account active before he died.

What the hell?

Did he give you his investment password?

You have Edik Radzinsky syndrome, which means you either need to be on TV or see a psychiatrist.

Mixon777:

You are not to be listened to.

No one's forcing you to.

Reshetov:

What the hell?

Did he give you the investment password?

You have Edik Radzinsky syndrome, i.e. you either need to tell tales on TV or go to a psychiatrist.

I don't know how it works, but it works and it profits me and my account - no matter what you think about me or Hannah.

Moderator - I advise you to make an archive thread without the possibility of commenting - otherwise all methods are stuck in chatter and arguments people who are looking for something will not go through 20 pages to find out how I do anything with the square

Reason: