Your most effective strategy? - page 7

Mathemat:
An overwhelming number of "systems" are successfully dumped just where they find the right conditions (trend/flat/etc).

Agree that it is necessary to test in practice, since there is no clear answer, please contribute to the realisation.

yosuf:
No indicator is used here, the system is its own indicator. I see there are doubts, so the system must be created and tested, will you do it?

If I don't have an idea of capital management the market will drive any (even the best) TS to total loss of the deposit)))) If there is no idea how to manage risks, I won't even check anything ))))

yosuf:
Agree that there is a need to test it in practice, since there is no clear answer, please facilitate implementation.

Everyone here has tested this many times and has become an axiom. You still have time to make sure of that.

artikul:

And if you have too close permanent stops and high volatility? ))) Volatility you are unlikely to be able to keep it down )))) What if you have a thin market, where all the indulators will unbelievably lie? ))) )And so on.
It is unlikely that volatility will always be within SL+TP

DhP:

Everyone here has experienced this many times over and has become an axiom. You still have time to make sure of that.
Point me to one of these advisors, if they are implemented exactly as I suggest and not otherwise.

yosuf: Agree to be tested in practice, since there is no clear answer, please facilitate implementation.

This idea of yours is, alas, not crazy enough to understand it completely at once and take the time to test it.

Try it yourself.

artikul:

Without money management the market will one day drive any (even the coolest) TS to a total loss of the deposit )))) If there is no idea how to manage the risks, I will not even check anything ))))
This system does not depend on history, it constantly analyzes the market in its current state, and the risks can be managed by expanding or narrowing the range of SL + TP

yosuf:
Point, then, to one of these EAs, if they are implemented exactly as I suggest and not otherwise.

If you are referring to your indicator, I am sure it is unique, but nevertheless not without the same problems as its predecessors.

Mathemat:

This idea of yours is, alas, not crazy enough to understand it completely at once and take the time to test it.

Try it yourself.

OK, I'll test it manually, but I don't know how to set a constant profit rather than a lot or risk.

yosuf:
This system does not depend on history, it constantly analyses the market in its current state, and the risks can be managed by expanding or narrowing the SL+TP range

I can't imagine how you can analyse the market in its "current state", which is a point tending towards zero...
Reason: