New trends in technical analysis. - page 8

serler2:

There is no strong movement on cross-courses and it's practically all sideways. ...

;)

do you really think so?

serler2:.

"... And for example, if in the classical TS I need to enter at the opening of a candle, then in the case of frequency analysis, the transaction will have to open at 7 minutes of the hour, for example..."

For example, for a buy trade to enter a little lower than the opening candle (2), a little more profitable than at the opening of the candle (1). In this case the TP is bigger and the SL is smaller.

Mother-my-grandmother!!!!

Well, well, well -!!!!

Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...!!!!

I never knew I spent all my time trading and writing codes that weren't "classic"... Always opened when it was needed, not prescribed by the classics of the genre.

Oh, fuck... fuckin' hell... Give me the gun... I've wasted my life.

ZS. Brains on the wall...

avtomat:

;)

do you really mean that?

In the context of hedging trading, on related currency pairs at once, yes!

If you take an individual cross rate, of course not.

artmedia70:

I never knew I was trading all my time and writing codes that weren't "classic"... I always opened when it was necessary, not prescribed by the classics of the genre.

Fucking... Fucking hell... Give me the gun... I've wasted my life.

You don't like the phrase "trade the classics"? The price of the symbol is the price that the trader received when the signal was received. At the opening of the next candle after the signal one.

A few pages ago, there were people in this thread who did not understand the quanta. They did not even want to understand and therefore they did not like this theory.

There's a preference for taste here.

And you are a very emotional person, it gets in the way of trading.

serler2:

Didn't like the phrase "trade by the classics"? Any technical analysis book tells you at what point you should open a trade using the indicator. At the opening of the next candle after the signal one.

A few pages ago, there were people in this thread who did not understand the quanta. They did not even want to understand and therefore they did not like this theory.

There's a preference for taste here.

And you are a very emotional person, it gets in the way of trading.

Oh... You're wrong, dearie... You're so wrong... :) It's just boredom making me sneer :)

Calm as a granny otter... I'm just kidding. It's black humor.

Let me ask you: is it your know-how to enter not in the way the classics teach?

Maybe the other "trends" are of the same kind?

Sorry if I offended... I'm honored. Forgive me. Don't be angry, sir...

Seriously, don't mind me. I'm tired and having fun. Seriously - no offence... :)

serler2:

Let's say I know I need to trade on the 10th, 12th and 15th frequencies.

Let's say when a candle opens, the frequency in the market is 8. I do not open a trade. Time passes, the price changes inside the candle, the frequency is read every tick. (Frequency changes due to the formation of new High and Low) At some point, the frequency becomes = 10. And I open a deal!

Put an advisor, preferably a simple and preferably does not plummet and with a simple, understandable source code . (ie, that he had a profitable trades) I'll filter it out and post the results here.

I'm not sure that such a comparison is adequate,

But still, it will be very interesting to see what happens.

Files:
ma_balancer.zip  134 kb

serler2:

Let's say I know I need to trade on the 10th, 12th and 15th frequencies.

Let's say when a candle opens, the frequency in the market is 8. I do not open a trade. Time passes, the price changes inside the candle, the frequency is read every tick. (Frequency changes due to the formation of new High and Low) At some point, the frequency becomes = 10. And I open a deal!

It is not clear: suppose we have time frame H1, why calculate the frequency every tick, if new High and Low are formed quite rarely inside a bar.

And DC2008 wrote about high resource intensity of such calculations

lasso:

I doubted the adequacy of such a comparison,

but it will still be very interesting to see what happens.

What kind of Expert Advisor? Please give us a brief algorithm. What is the timeframe, currency and period?

I will be testing it using Alpari quotes. I will do it closer to the weekend.

A quick glance at the code. This is an EA from the standard MT4 delivery.

serler2:
Had a quick look at the code. It is an Expert Advisor from MT4 standard delivery.

Sergey, you asked for a simple, non-draining and easy-to-read one. It seems that everything is correct.

If even from standard delivery, is that a diagnosis?

This is not really the case. There are subtle nuances in it that will come to the fore when you try to filter using your algorithm.

I say so, because lately I've been "probing" very similar methods. Anyway, all that you and DC2008, describe are very close to me.

The only thing I do not understand, is what you mean by the term "quantum frequency"? I'd be grateful if you could explain.

Reason: