ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 13

People - Ilan EA is unfinished and full of bugs !!!

do not bet on the real account of this EA - it will surely sell !!!

and the number of versions of this EA only indicates that its creators are still looking for ideas for stable work ....

If you look at the code more attentively - you'll see that there is more "rubbish" in the code than useful functions.

Also, pay attention to the log - when working or testing the EA, errors are logged - so Ilan will just fill the log with error messages.

If you are interested in working on Martingale - go to the "villagers" - they've got the "dog eat dog" on Martingale already .... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/44751

here's the whole Ilan - download ....

How does Ilan select stoplots and takeprofits? There is no stoploss in the setup, it is built into 500. I don't think he cares about 500 or 1,000. The dollar's going up now. Therefore, I copied Ilan in two copies, commenting the command to open a deal on Sell and Buy, respectively. In Sell, I think it is useful to increase TakeProfit for EuroUsd, but what to do with Buy? What stop loss should I put on it? I've estimated, if a normal take-off value = 20 conventional units, then 30<stop loss <90 (ratio). This is relative, in chart points measured with a ruler. And what is it in terms of real?

Do you really think that any crap like Ilan's, put out in the public domain for every loser, can earn something from forex...

You can't think logically, can you... Get wrapped in the settings - it will help for a while, but the end will be the same, as with everything else ... :-)))

well FAP turbo was earning. I think the eurofrank will earn it now too

dimeon:
well FAP turbo was earning. I think the eurofrank will earn now too.
A little bit of profit, and then bang and we have a nice loss... So he's been earning? :))

In any case, it at least restored the deposit after a loss. Martin systems lack this as well.

OK, one more problem - it doesn't want to close trades by stop-loss. I used to close trades manually myself. When I set IlanBai to a smaller stoploss=90, I hoped that it would close by itself. But it didn't. Who understands Ilan's mechanics? Why stoploss does not work? Why developers did not set this option in interface settings? How do such systems close the stoploops in general? How should it be redesigned to correct the misunderstanding?

How, what variables, language functions, does Ilan work with 'freely'? Or how do you predict the degree of risk? At a typical 10%, it leaks. Although the course returns. It is supposed to reduce the "Risk degree" or whatever it is, so that ilan makes less trades. For, without stop-loss, make it in the middle of fluctuations, and have hope that for a negative deal the exchange rate will return.

Help.

Can I specify a risk point on Ilan, for example, if the orders in the amount become -10 that it closes them?

Thanks for the help.

spam11:

Help.

Can I specify a risk point on Ilan, for example, if the orders in the amount become -10 that it closes them?

Thanks for the help.

In such systems, which aim at a quick profit increase, there is always a higher risk. The only difference is how long it will take you to lose your deposit. If you want to prolong the fun, set the minimum risk! If you want to know the true price of this system, put it at least for one year!
Reason: