Dodge is the head ( or "give me a point of reference..."). - page 8

Europa:

Can I ask about two parameters in the report, namely Average Profit/Loss trades and Profit trades (% of all) Loss trades (% of all)

I just don't think you're in the know... it's about

Did you stick to this particular strategy? Or did you just decide to get your "dicks in a twist"?

If it's this strategy, then my hat's off to you...

In the last three years of the crisis, the breakout entrance has been working. Before that, however, things were not so rosy.

Europa:

Did you follow this particular strategy? Or were you just trying to "get your dicks in a twist"?

I'm not going to measure myself - I'm not interested, while you probably need it.

I used to follow this strategy - on real accounts it is psychologically difficult to see such drawdowns, trading comes down to the restoration of the deposit, not to making profit, it is much easier to trade on the levels of a non-penetrated fractal

IgorM:

I will not measure - I am not interested, while you probably need it

IgorM, carefully and thoughtfully read the previous page again!

This post was addressed to paukas and not you, I just decided to check your statement:

Try to enter the market on such a candle in the direction of movement, and count the statistics of successful trades - I checked and verified that market entries on such candles give an expectation of winning not even 50 to 50, but much less

and a quick hand, decided to check whether this is true, ie enter on a large candle in the direction of a breakthrough with s.l.= t.p. ie 50/50, the result was different, ie not as bad as you described and the movement is still often continues than turns around (about 54% again s.l.= t.p.), but then dear paukas, just started "measure" and probably it was a completely different strategy, ie a rigged experiment

Europa:

and as a hastily as possible, decided to check if this was the case, i.e. enter on a big candle in the breakout direction with s.l.=t.p. i.e. 50/50

if you are satisfied with the strategy, use it and try to add a fractal breakthrough.

Europa:

IgorM, carefully and thoughtfully read the previous page again!

This post was addressed to paukas and not to you, I just decided to check your statement:

And at hastily, decided to check whether it's true, ie enter the big candle in the direction of a breakthrough with s.l. = t.p. ie 50/50, the result was different, ie not as bad as you described and the movement still often continues than turns around (about 54% again s.l. = t.p.), but then dear paukas, just started "measure" and probably it was a completely different strategy, ie a rigged experiment

You were the one who started the fight. I've just shown you the inadequacy of testing on m15 and by control points. You should test it on m1.

So as not to be excruciatingly painful.

paukas:

You're the one who started the fight. I just showed you the inadequacy of the test on m15 and even on control points. You should test it on m1.

Lest it be painfully painful.

Oh, man... it was just an experiment to confirm/disprove this system

My system is built on the realization of this idea, that's why I didn't understand IgorM's statement, so I decided to try it...

Unfortunately, as it usually happens, everything was turned upside down, but I don't really care...

paukas:

You're the one who started the fight. I just showed you the inadequacy of the test on m15 and even on control points. You should test on m1.

So as not to be excruciatingly painful.

And if I have a condition ONLY at the opening of a new bar, will "all ticks" help me much ???

paukas:

You're the one who started it.

What are you trying to measure? A control experiment?

I simply showed that IgorM's conclusions differ from mine, and you got excited :))

Europa:

And if I have the condition ONLY at opening of a new bar, will "all ticks" help me much?

It depends on what kind of closure.

Or you can write a grail on the reference points in a couple of minutes. A straight line at 45 degrees to the horizon.

In short, you should test everything on minute bars. I have a condition - do not allow two operations within one minute bar.

paukas:

It depends on what kind of closure.

Or you can write a grail on the reference points in a couple of minutes. A straight line at 45 degrees to the horizon.

In short, everything should be tested on minute bars. And the condition - do not allow two operations within one minute bar.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I've never used minute charts and I don't recommend it to everyone... although... everyone has their own policy...
Reason: