Who will write an advisor? - page 2

can you write a quote from this code as the trade opens?

I only see OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots1,Ask,Slippage,var_296,var_304,var_520,var_272,0,Blue); but this is not an opening?

finder:

can you write a quote from this code on how the deal opens?

I only see OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots1,Ask,Slippage,var_296,var_304,var_520,var_272,0,Blue); but it's not opening?

You should have a look in a textbook for fun before spamming on a forum. Respect yourself and the work of programmers, in the first place.

Read forum rules: Prepare to be banned for decompiling.

I haven't decompiled it it's posted with free access like this, I'm just trying to start learning MT4 programming with something

What's wrong with asking the trade opening command?

finder:

I haven't decompiled it it's posted with free access like this, I'm just trying to start learning MT4 programming with something

The third function is read from the top of this tutorial page.

Thank you

finder:

I haven't decompiled it, it's free to access, I'm just trying to start learning MT4 programming with something.

so ask the author of the advisor for the command.

The author would have told you what's good and what's bad.

finder:

It's not worth learning from stuff like that.

SergSV:
There is a trading system who can help write an advisor for it for free.

It is better to ask for money right away... and not for an EA.

Roman.:

And what is the pullback to wave B:"a pullback to wave B by the stock or by the Ao and entry, and so on in a circle"?

The market consists of waves everyone knows this, but few know that the wave has its own time level, AO shows waves (movement of AO from top to bottom or from bottom to top is a wave), AO has one excellent feature, he cannot get stuck, i.e. if he is down then he necessarily goes up and vice versa, a rollback on the B wave is needed to make the transaction almost always in the + immediately.

DhP:

It's better to ask for money right away... rather than an EA.

And why ask for money if the system is profitable, the robot needs the system to work in a cycle: buy in = sell out, etc. They don't flip, and even with such a crooked EA the annual yield on h4 on ANY currency pair is between 50 and 150%, no loss in 5 years, and the annual yield is almost 7%, which is ridiculous. Show me such an EA existing in runet which does not lose on such a time interval.
Reason: