Who will write an advisor? - page 3

SergSV:

And why ask for money if the system is profitable, the robot needs the system to work in the cycle buy in = sell out, etc. The world is not without good people and the man has already written an EA, but it somehow goes wrong, it does not flip, and even with such a crooked EA, the yield on h4 on ANY currency pair for a year from 50 to 150%, for 5 years, no plum and earnings are almost 7% this is ridiculous. Show me such an EA existing in runet which does not lose on such a timeframe.

That's why the very formulation of the question surprises: "For free". Your Expert Advisor is profitable. Why is it free?

DhP:

That's why the very formulation of the question is surprising: "free of charge". An advisor is profitable... Why is it free?

Because it is on demo.

sergeev:
because on the demo.

For those who are on the demo, show me an EA that doesn't lose in 5 years, even on the demo

DhP:

That's why the very formulation of the question is surprising: "free of charge". An advisor is profitable... Why is it free?

Will you give me a guarantee that if I pay you, you will not sell it in your own name?

sergeev:
because on the demo.

if(!IsDemo()) return; ???

)))

SergSV:

Will you give me a guarantee that if I pay you, you won't sell it in your name?

If it's "free", then there's no need for a guarantee?

DhP:

If it's "free", then there's no need for guarantees?

If it is free, then let people use it and sell it, the original purpose was just to give people a working idea to help automate it. Wouldn't it pay you to get a profitable trading system by writing an EA for it?

I think that's why many people advertise their idea of writing free EA or indicator, because they cannot make profitable Expert Advisor or indicator by themselves. I think that only joint efforts are enough to invent something profitable. History knows no trader who has succeeded on his own.)

SergSV:
If you think, why do a lot of people advertise that they should write an Expert Advisor or indicator for free? Because they cannot make a profitable TS by themselves and writing an Expert Advisor or indicator they get an idea that may be not enough for them, that suits me fine. I think that only joint efforts are enough to invent something profitable. History knows no trader who managed to succeed on his own.)

If you split your offer into three "offers", I would refuse two. at least.

I'd love to hear more about the history of "trading".

Can you share your "observations"?

;)

SergSV:
I think that's why many people advertise their idea of writing free EA or indicator, because they cannot make profitable strategy by themselves and by writing an EA or indicator they get someone else's idea, that maybe they are lacking, that suits me fine. I think that only joint work is possible to invent something profitable, in history there is not a single trader who succeeds on his own.)

And don't be modest, tell us how many days you've been trading.

There are a lot of "cool" strategies discussed here already...

Reason: