America's default, in Russian. - page 31

FAGOTT:

Well, if so, I'll say it again - realise all assets and open a short dollar position on all capital. And investment password in the studio.

If the case is a sure thing, it's time to take a chance!

U&b, pindos, gundos, fluderasts.... It's time for action, anyone can talk! Delay is death!

Oleg, but you are also expressing your emotions and expectations based on your certain practice and aspirations.

I understand that you can have as much "pumping" as you like, but at the same time you are similarly only stating your thoughts. You're very vocal about it.

So sign your posts with an "imho" so you don't shit your pants if you're wrong.

Reshetov:
When the supply of gold for sale exceeds demand, it will stop right away.

I wonder, if everyone buys it, where does it come from? )))

Who is offering it to be bought? )

it's not like there's an endless supply of it on earth )

sergeev:

Oleg, but you too are expressing your emotions and expectations based on your own practice and aspirations.

I understand that you can have as much "pumping" as you like, but at the same time you are similarly only expressing your thoughts. You're a very loud mouth.

So sign your posts with an "imho" so you don't shit your pants if you're wrong.

That's exactly right - it's my vision and opinion. It's just that no one in the thread subscribes IMH to their thoughts, so I don't either.

FAGOTT:

Well, if so, I'll say it again - realise all assets and open a short dollar position on all capital. And investment password in the studio.

If the case is a sure thing, it's time to take a chance!

U&b, pindos, gundos, fluderasts.... It's time for action, anyone can talk! Delay is death!

Why the fuss? As I have already written in this thread that the yen will rise. It is rising after the intervention against the dollar. Right now the Japanese Central Bank is babbling about taking measures to weaken its currency. We had to close our positions. If they weaken it again, it will be possible to sell dollars for yen at the peak.

No need for fuss in the trader's business.

sanyooooook:

I wonder, if everyone buys it, where does it come from? )))

Who offers it to be bought? )

it's not endless on earth )

Probably FAGOTT and the like are saving the pindos from default and selling the redhead to increase supply over demand?

A default always leads to a significant devaluation of the national currency. So far, by all indications, the vast majority of market participants perceive the dollar as a safe haven currency.

If I am right, the dollar will be determined by fundamental, technical and other reasons. Its dynamics are difficult to predict.

If the opponents are right, the dollar will fall EXTREMELY. If the case is a sure thing, then we have to take the risk.

And judging by the opponents' terminology, it is a sure thing.

Makes sense?

Reshetov:

Why the fuss? As I have already written in this thread, the yen will rise. It is rising after an intervention against the dollar. Right now the Japanese Central Bank is babbling about taking measures to weaken its currency. We had to close our positions. If they weaken it again, it will be possible to sell dollars for yen at the peak.

Again some nonsense....

Intervention is currency? Intervention leads to a weakening of the currency, not to its growth!

Reshetov:

Why the fuss? As I have already written in this thread that the yen will rise. It is rising after the intervention against the dollar. Right now the Japanese Central Bank is babbling about taking measures to weaken its currency. We had to close our positions. If they weaken it again, it will be possible to sell dollars for yen at the peak.

It is not the intervention that led to the rise, it is the sale of foreign assets and the conversion of the resulting currency into yen that led to its rise. Insurance companies are closing foreign capital and buying yen to cover claims

sanyooooook:

I wonder, if everyone is buying it, where does it come from? )))

who offers it to be bought? )

it's not like there's an endless supply of it on earth )

If the price of gold rises, then the demand for it outstrips its production. If the demand for gold equals its production, then the price is stable. If demand is less than production, then the price falls.

It's called the law of supply and demand.

FAGOTT:

If the price of gold rises, then the demand for it outstrips its production. If the demand for gold equals its production, then the price is stable. If demand is less than production, then the price falls.

It's called the law of supply and demand

So it will rise to infinity, if gold reserves are finite, then by itself it should rise and rise. without significant setbacks, which it does. )))
Reason: