A grid of pending STOP orders for the three pairs EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY

Good afternoon everyone! The other day I got interested in a STOP grid, namely in the following system:

A grid of STOPOVs (15 bays and 15 selves at a distance of 15 pips from each other) is thrown on three pairs: EUR/USD USD/JPY EUR/JPY.

Within a day (which is not necessary) the price moves in any direction and two pairs from three go in the profit, the total sum is positive.

I checked it last week - good pluses in one day. I think the moment of netting is very important. I think it should be defined by the RSI indicator on the charts

H4, at min and max points.

I am waiting for your opinion

INFINITEITH:

I look forward to hearing your views.

What opinions? All opinions on this have been expressed a few years ago, there was a fashion for griders back then.... In short, you cannot take the market or anything else from the market by placing orders like this. Just take my word for it right here and now and you will save yourself time, nerves, and probably some money.)

Or give me a source where it has been written about this for 10 years, I want to read it and understand that this whole topic is a waste of time

Do you still want to risk time?) You shouldn't, time is not cheaper than money. But as they say, to each his own rake.

I don't know about 10 years. I've probably only been in this business about 7 years...) Googling, for example, something like "Lev Baluev, beyond technical analysis" or simply "mq4 gridder/greeder/greeder" you will find discussions and implementations that allow you to test and try it all.

I understand that when you heard about the order grid, you immediately decided "fuck it", without understanding it

INFINITEITH:
I understand that when you heard about the order grid, you immediately decided "fuck it", without understanding it

What makes you think that? Because I don't want to go into a multi-page explanation of how and why and why to learn 5th grade maths? It's up to you.... I'm not imposing my opinion. Like I said - to each his own rake.

INFINITEITH: If in a day (which is not necessary) the price goes in any direction and two pairs out of three go in the profit, the total result is positive.

I checked last week - good pluses in one day.

[...]

What do you think?

What opinions can there be based on your week of "statistics" (and you haven't even shown them!)? You check for a year or two, and make sure the deals are in the order of a thousand, and post the results here. Otherwise, it's just a normal gridiron...

Two pairs out of three are profitable.

But what if two out of three go to the loss?

The topic has been discussed many times. Look for what Figar0 told you, either here or on the Internet.

INFINITEITH:

Within a day (which is not necessarily the case) the price goes either way and two pairs out of three go in profit, the overall result is positive

This is absolutely not a fact, it happens that all three go in the loss. But the most important thing is the total loss of three spreads.

Don't listen to anyone, try it yourself. If you do it immediately on the real, it will take much less time to find the truth than to read 100 pages of descriptions of previous failures.

Griders on mql4 - 91 results

INFINITEITH:

Within a day (which is not necessarily the case) the price goes either way and two pairs out of three go in profit, the overall total is positive.

Eventually the price will go somewhere, but before it does, it moves back and forth a few times by 50-100-150 pips and wipes out your stops on several grid positions if you have them. If there are no stops, then after the reversal, all of the grid positions will quickly pull the deposit to the bottom. It may not happen within a few days, especially if the stops are close. There are no fish here.

I'm posting the state. And I'll keep posting reports until I'm done
Files:
stat.zip  15 kb
Reason: