Interesting advisor!!!!! - page 3

FoxUA:

Why not on 31.12.1998 to 07.01.1999? You would have to be a complete idiot to trade such EAs in a dead market.
A dead market can start at any time. If you don't like New Year's period - take the period 22.02.2006 - 25.02.2006 on GBPUSD.

Bicus:
A dead market could start at any time. If you don't like the New Year period - take the period 22.02.2006 - 25.02.2006 on GBPUSD.

I know it, but instead of writing about it, you'd better share your knowledge. If I'd have known it better, I would have found it better, I would have found it much more interesting.

FoxUA, looked at the EA. Sorry, but there are simply no words. You say it's not a martin, but you yourself are quadrupling (!) the trades. As a result, on the fifth touch of the boundary of the corridor you open 26 lots! Even though you started with 0.1. Do you realize that on this last deal you have to go just 20-30 pips to the wrong side and your 10000 deposit is dead?

Advice, don't waste your time, it's not that it's an illusion, it's just a beginner's fantasy. No offense. We all went through it!

PS: Remember, a proven fact. Price does NOT have rules. It can hang in ANY corridor for ANY length of time. Price is almost impossible to predict with thechanalysis. Therefore purely mathematical strategies will not work.

FoxUA:

I know this, but instead of writing when it happened, you'd better share your knowledge how to determine this preferably in advance.

:))))))))))))

If I knew that, I'd be living in the Canaries.

No one here will tell you that.

FoxUA:

>I need how to determine this, or the calculation of lots suitable, or the size of tp, or something else useful instead of empty words.

This is called fitting. The optimizer is very good at it.

FoxUA:

Good afternoon everyone, after many days and nights of thinking and searching for a more or less normal strategy, I came to the conclusion that all is well that is invented by others, half of the Internet is flooded with information about martin, anti-martin, etc.

This is what it is.

...If anyone can help me put his inner world in order I will be very grateful.

If i have a feeling that the market is changing, i may start a new one, but i don't know how to make it work.

First, learn Russian, or write - "excuse my Russian". :-)))

Secondly, all stolen before you, branch Avalanche - all there ... if the whole branch to shovel no desire, you can from this page from my first post to the end of the branch and look carefully ...

Bicus:

The devil is in the meat of the dog's mouth. Martin works exactly as I pictured: a deep dip and then a sharp rise. Or a total loss.
If you start with the most profitable and end with the most unprofitable, you end up like the author.

Sys15975382:
If you start with the most profitable and end with the most unprofitable trade, you end up like the author.
I.e., using a martin, and opening several trades... well, well.

OnGoing:

FoxUA, looked at the EA. Sorry, but there are simply no words. You say it's not a martin, but you yourself quadruple (!) trades. As a result, on the fifth touch of the corridor you open 26 lots! Even though you started with 0.1. Do you realize that on this last deal you have to go just 20-30 pips to the wrong side and your 10000 deposit is dead?

Advice, don't waste your time, it's not that it's an illusion, it's just a beginner's fantasy. No offense. We all went through it!

PS: Remember, a proven fact. Price does NOT have rules. It can hang in ANY corridor for ANY length of time. Price is almost impossible to predict with thechanalysis. Therefore purely mathematical strategies will not work.

If you say "price does not have rules." Here I argue with you, if it were so, then believe me the economy of many countries have long been in ....As for the EA, I did not put it to brag, for it is not exactly the raw version, and in general just a draft, maybe an avalanche is exactly the same, I did not get into it, at the expense of the analysis I'll just say he does not predict the price and it calculates the options, As for the fundamental analysis, i.e. playing on panic attacks, i am not a follower of such trades and i have never been a trader. I apologize for errors in the text.

FoxUA:

Have you tried studying grammar? There are a lot of mistakes.

One mistake drags others down with it. Not good. I won't say a word about commas.

It's easier with commas, though.

Put a comma in the right place, "Execution cannot be pardoned."

Reason: