Neuromongers, don't pass by :) need advice - page 3

It is probably clear to many that MA and NS are simply different tools. Optimising a MA is the same process as training an NS. Yes, the tools are different, but the application is the same.

Question to the topicstarter: what was the sequence of actions performed to obtain the graph at the beginning of the branch?

By the way, while the topicstarter is not spoiling us with new revelations ;), maybe someone will be interested, I found more or less sensible about the echo network (ESN), admittedly first heard today:

http://www.faculty.iu-bremen.de/hjaeger/pubs/EchoStatesTechRep.pdf

As I read, the number of pages has decreased, instead of four there are three left

For those who are not particularly conversant with German (like me), here's the link. It's a mixture of fuzzy logic, though.

Sergey_Murzinov:
For those who are not particularly conversant with German (like me), here's the link. It's a mixture of fuzzy logic, though.
If you mean the pdf, it's only German on the second page of the abstract.

Vinin: As I was reading, the number of pages was reduced to three instead of four.
I've cleaned that up, Victor, see the testimonies branch.

Sergey_Murzinov:

The link I gave you is still in English) In German there is only a summary duplicated from English, and in principle everything is more or less understandable.

Figar0:

By the way, while the topicstarter is not spoiling us with new revelations;), maybe someone will be interested, found, more or less sensibly about echo network (ESN), admittedly first heard today:

So what other revelations are required?

Mathemat:
I cleaned that up, Victor, see in the testimonies thread.
Thank you Alexey.
hrenfx:

Optimising an MA is the same process as training an NS. Yes, the tools are different, but the application is the same.

Well then show the same on the wagons.

AUDUSD is about 0.

SymbolUSDJPY (US Dollar vs Japanese Yen)

564230Modeling qualityn/a

Initial deposit10000.00

Net profit-1407.93Total profit74740.05Total loss-76147.98
Profitability0.98Expected payoff-0.23

Absolute drawdown2735.74Maximum drawdown3176.65 (30.42%)Relative drawdown30.42% (3176.65)

TheXpert:

So show me the same on the cars.

Are we going to have a pissing match here? Do you, in particular, want to discuss with me what you care about the topic raised? If not, I'll pass. Yes, I repeat the question:

Question for the topicstarter: What was the sequence of actions taken to get the graph at the beginning of the thread?

TheXpert:

So what other revelations are required?

Well, we're not going to uncover secrets) But to try to give some advice on how and what to improve, you need to understand how it works in general. For example, how do you preprocess inputs or select learning results? What does ESN look like, on your fingers... There are a lot of questions, I'm afraid to ask them, I might seem immodest or unintelligent)

As for the majors, I didn't "warn you" for nothing, they're so mysterious...

Reason: