What is PRICE? - page 3

sak120:

I don't need to know their secrets, just discuss ideas for handling the stock market.

You can apply all the power of the NFT (there is thousands of pages of maths already written there), but it may actually be very simple.

So you've answered your own question. It may be complicated... or simple. no one can tell you how it is... You can pick any idea you want. If it makes sense. then most likely it may be applied in some brokerage company, not all the time, but for some time, it may work, but the brokerage company will not admit it.

You may check it. Go to the DC website and ask where they get their quotes from. if they say )))) then take them and compare them and then ask why there is a difference...and if they answer this time too...and you can see that this is indeed the case, then it's a small matter to start stripping this DC...

paukas:
There are two groups of them. The white psychics are pushing up and the blacks are pushing down. All in cahoots with each other!

There are actually 4 groups. Two are pushing (market and stop orders) and two are holding (limit liquidity) :)

Avals:
The price is how much you can buy or sell the required volume)))

True, but how do you deal with the widening of the betting spread, especially when the spread is widening because of cancelled orders and not because of trades.

How to explain, for example to a robot, where the price is now in such a case.

Avals:
The price is how much you can buy or sell the required volume)))

What fucking volume? (((

The question was about the PRICE. Don't complicate an already complicated question! Don't introduce additional variables.

sak120:

True, but how do you deal with the widening of the betting spread, especially when the spread widens because of cancelled orders and not because of trades.

the question was what is the price, not how to deal with it)))

sak120:

True, but how do you deal with the widening of the betting spread, especially when the spread widens because of cancelled orders and not because of trades.

How do I explain to the robot where the price is at (ask+bid)/2? Solves this problem up to certain volumes (until you start moving the price yourself)

goldtrader:

What fucking volume? (((

The question was about the PRICE. Don't complicate an already complicated question! Don't introduce additional variables.

If you buy different volumes, the price will be different in most markets - slippage. The price changes due to slippage

Trolls:

Now you have answered your own question. It may be complicated... or it may be simple. But no one will tell you exactly how... You can pick any idea you want. If it makes sense. it may be applied in some brokerage company, not all the time, but for some time it may work, but the brokerage company will not admit it.

You may check it. Go to the brokerage company website and ask where they get their quotes from. if they say )))) then take them and compare them, then ask why there is a difference...and if they answer this time too...and you can see that this is true, then all that is left is to start stripping this brokerage company...

You suggest to open google, yandex and search the net.

I do not really care about brokerage companies.

Maybe I want to trade on the exchange directly? Maybe I want to open my own brokerage company? Maybe I want to find arbitrage between DC and exchange?

sak120:

True, but how do you deal with the widening of the cup spread,

I suggest the zero option: put your money (if you have it) in a Swiss bank. Thereby saving nerves and money.

Avals:

If you buy different volumes, the price will be different in most markets - slippage. The price changes due to slippage.
That's it, I give up. The bolivar couldn't take two. They also introduced slippage. There are so many terms I can't understand at once.
Reason: