About the feet (for the first time) - page 13

goldtrader:
Confirmed, helps almost everywhere. The transfer level is 10-15pp. There's nothing weird about it.

Of course not... The number itself - 10-15 - is already very strange. Where did it come from? And did the T (ET) in the berms write it in the midnight sky? Why not 45-50? Something to do with the roughness of the molecules, the properties of the sublunar world? Or did the hand just write it that way?

alsu:
There is a dependence on the environment in which the process takes place. If it is statistically homogeneous, it will be pure diffusion with n=0.5, but if it has, say, fractality, the index may deviate, but, as a rule, insignificantly.

In the 19th century it often rained on the streets of St Petersburg.

Strangely enough, it was the Dutch academics who came home the dirtiest.

Their Russian cooks commented on the phenomenon: "There goes my bastard again.

I mean, intelligence isn't always a substitute for reason.

Poushkine:

Of course not... The figure itself - 10-15 - is already very strange. Where did it come from? And did the T (ET) in the tires write it in the midnight sky? Why not 45-50? Something to do with the roughness of the molecules, the properties of the sublunar world? Or did the hand just write it that way?
It has to do with microchannels, i.e. in your terminology noise. It is the boundary of noise.

paukas:
It has to do with microchannels, i.e. noise in your terminology. This is the boundary of noise.

Am I supposed to take your word for it?

It's like me telling you that you can drink 16 pints but God forbid you swallow a seventeenth.

You've been guzzling beer by the decalitre (just look at your avatar) and you'll still be guzzling it, and the profitability of your trade will not affect your consumption.

Poushkine:

Am I supposed to take your word for it?

It's like me telling you that you can drink 16 pints but God forbid you swallow a seventeenth.

You've been guzzling decalitres of beer (just look at your avatar) and you'll still be guzzling it, and the profitability of your trade will not affect your consumption in any way.

Observing?

paukas:
In the meantime, try a quick stop to Breakeven. Oddly enough, it helps.

If you do not know what will happen - they will tell you not to trade like that (25+ and 1 -) :D

paukas:
Observed?
That's where he's writing directly from :) . Nick confirms this version quite eloquently :)

TheXpert:
He writes directly from there :) . The Nick is very eloquent in confirming this version :)

Says who?

Gentlemen, I have read the thread carefully and found your arguments, sometimes multidirectional, very useful. This proves once again that there are no obvious patterns on the market that a human mind can grasp. After all, Forex is decades old, and thousands of bright minds, perhaps more prescient than we are, have not been able to solve and formulate simple and/or universal rules for entry and exit. Do you think that it is an accident that nobody has guessed these rules, and if a new wunderkind appears or if all people get together and create a "superpowered human mind" the problem will be solved. I think that we will never manage to do this for the very simple reason that processes that drive the market go in the differential domain, while our mind was originally created and trained to analyze and perceive processes that go in the integral domain, i.e. we are always interested in the result, not in how it was obtained. That's why I strongly suggest rejecting the attempts to "guess" price behavior and start searching for market regularities in the diffeomorphic area, which I tried in my article The Universal Regression Model for Market Price Forecasting. If you do not like my reasoning described in the article, you should offer your own vision of the problem from your point of view, but exactly in this point of view of searching the regularities in the differential domain. Direct analysis of market results is a useless exercise, as it has not led us to formulate any rules.

Reason: