About the feet (for the first time) - page 8

joo:
No, but I am good at reading the past.
I don't think so... there's nowhere to read (the story is very unreliable).

Poushkine:
Why do I keep thinking that the author has opened this thread for the sake of gossip? ....

Unfortunately it is impossible to give a definite answer to Mr. Poushkine' s question , so we can assume that the real chatter. :) + more of my post :)

fozi:
A definite answer to Mr. Poushkine question, unfortunately, can not give, therefore, we can assume that the actual chatter. :) + more of my post :)

The title of the topic is particularly pleasing. I want to say that in 6 years of this forum no one has thought of creating a topic on stops.

Well, finally (for the first time) in your city, a unique theme, hurry to check :o)

joo:

It's not. The reason is the attitude already voiced, not that there is more time to decide. This is almost as true for a handbrake as it is for an automatic.

And it turns out that it is more profitable for the robot to trade on small TFs, for EURUSD - on M5 (M4 to be exact). Everything depends on the spread - the larger it is, the higher the optimal timeframe is, but starting from a certain value the profitability begins to fall. The more the spread is, the higher the optimum timeframe is, but starting from a certain value the profitability begins to fall.

alsu:
It turns out that for an automaton it is more profitable to trade on small timeframes, for EURUSD - on M5 (M4 to be exact), for other pairs there are their optimums. Everything depends on the spread - the larger it is, the higher the optimal timeframe is, but starting from a certain value the profitability begins to fall. The more the spread is, the higher the optimum timeframe is, but starting from a certain value the profitability begins to fall.
What you are talking about is described in my article and there is a script on this topic. But I was talking about something else - the figures.

joo:
What you're talking about is described in my article and there's a script on the subject. But I was talking about something else - the figures.
Isn't the size of the shapes proportional to the average bar size?

alsu:
isn't the size of the figures proportional to the average size of the bar?
Not at all.

joo:
Not at all.
This is something new) can we clarify?

alsu:
This is something new) can we explain?
Each TF is characterised by its own size and frequency of figures (number of figures/number of bars) - you can even see it in my screenshots on page 2. The size and frequency change irregularly as the TF increases.
Reason: