When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 8

Vinin:

And for reality too. But you have to do some tricks of course. But it's not hard to do. Who am I to say that. Another thing is that most people just won't do it.

In the tester, this trick will significantly reduce the speed, which requires checking the mode of operation of the Expert Advisor and using different algorithms in the tester and on the account. Little by little... a little here, a little there, and the result... something...

Andrei01:
So where is your proof of comparison? Can't do it yourself and you need my help?

It will be 10-15 minutes and that from my side, I will not even try to count EMA in the expert - this is from your side, do not take the pompousness.

Andrei01:
It's written all over the place too, it's not even clear what they want to prove.

And you should read it carefully.

Andrei01:
Is having an opinion a criminal offence?

"Ignorance is a crime", but that was in the days of the tough guy Roman gladiators, but nowadays having your own opinion and having a wrong one, and even defending it, is cool!

Integer:

In the tester, this trick is noticeably slower, which requires checking the EA mode and using different algorithms in the tester and on the account. Little by little... a little here, a little there, and the result... something...

I agree. For the tester and for the real account we need different variants of calculations

Andrei01:
About any part, from 0 to 100% of the whole code.

There is no point in counting orders in the indicator.

Integer:

It will be 10-15 minutes and that from my side, I won't even try to count EMA in EA - that's on your side, don't get all pompous.

Well, you said you could prove it yourself... let's see how you keep your word. It's not like I volunteered to be your assistant.

Integer:

It does not make sense to count orders in an indicator.

Well, if it's faster, why not?

It seems to be quite a wilderness...

Andrei01:
Well, you said you could prove it yourself... let's see how you keep your word. It's not like I volunteered to be your assistant.

I offered you a competition - you write EMA calculation in Expert Advisor, and I will call it from Expert Advisor, don't attribute anything to me that hasn't happened. As for me, I proved everything for myself a long time ago.
Reason: