Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 2

Hi Ronz

thank you for responding

how can i set the input perametres to a breakeven onces i lock in profit on the trailing stop an the trailing stop step.  

082419lf:

Hi Ronz

thank you for responding

how can i set the input perametres to a breakeven onces i lock in profit on the trailing stop an the trailing stop step.  

Please explain more about your case. I don't understand about your strategy for breakeven.

if i am in profit 20 pips i would like to trail my stop up to my entry but i do not want to trail my stop as the price gose up.

082419lf:

if i am in profit 20 pips i would like to trail my stop up to my entry but i do not want to trail my stop as the price gose up.

This is a bug, I'll update it soon.

Hi RoNz

i just watch the EA in action the trailing stop trail to close to the price action this is what i am looking for .

say i have a 100 pip target when i have 20 pips in profit i would want the EA to move the SL to my entry point

when i get 70 pips in profit i would want the EA to move my SL to sercure me 50 pips in profit .

my  strategy is to  stay 20 pips below or above  price action

082419lf:

Hi RoNz

i just watch the EA in action the trailing stop trail to close to the price action this is what i am looking for .

say i have a 100 pip target when i have 20 pips in profit i would want the EA to move the SL to my entry point

when i get 70 pips in profit i would want the EA to move my SL to sercure me 50 pips in profit .

my  strategy is to  stay 20 pips below or above  price action

This EA is acting like below:

If Target Pips to Lock Profit is set. First it will wait until Target Pips reached, then lock the profit in amount of Locking Profit. After that, EA will do trailing stop depends to setting.

if you want to TS stay 20 piips below price action. Set Target Points to 0 (disable Locking Profit), set Trailing stop to 20, set step to 1. I think that's all. 

thank you   i will input those perameters an give a test.

P. S do no any good indicators that will  give me a good  A D R  i am looking for a digital indicator not a oscillators.

I tried the EA during the news event the trailing stop still follow the price action to close an i got stop out

may you can fix it .

thank you for your time 

082419lf:

I tried the EA during the news event the trailing stop still follow the price action to close an i got stop out

may you can fix it .

thank you for your time 

So, why did you got stop out using this EA? Did the EA moved order stop loss although it was a loss state?

the EA did not move to my entry point once i was in profit 20 pips the trailing stop trail wright below the price about 4 to 5 pips away once the price back up i got stop out i was buying into the markrt.

Reason: