Two accounts at the same firm - page 3

If these are two identical accounts (connected to the same server) with the same brokerage company, there will be no difference in the quotes. The difference even between different brokerage companies is negligible and short-lived, with some exceptions. If you are interested in the problem, the "Quote Comparison of Two Terminals" toolkit is available. Google it.

Tantrik

zhuki

Thank you.

Mudreishii:

Tantrik

zhuki

Thank you.

Fucking hell... Why do you have to use mate to get it!? Shove your thank you in your horn, asshole! I wish Google would answer you the same way you ask!

AlexSTAL:

Wait!!!!

Please save it for history!

It's cooler than the Humor branch.

There is already a branch for history at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121382

zhuki:
What if there are mistakes in the words, they can also get banned. Is that in the rules of the forum. If only clause 6, as disrespect.

There are mistakes, and then there is wilful disrespect. A caress is good, it seems, but if one is caressed to death, it is not much of a laugh.

Mudreishii:

.......Ugaman, everyone explains himself as best he can. And if you don't like it, get lost!

A strong desire to delete the thread, and present the author of the topic to a ban.

Vinin:

Strong desire to delete the thread and present the author of the thread with a ban.

Seconded. Similar action to be taken with: "There's already a branch for history https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121382"

The author of this thread has been banned for a month.

And I think the moderators are overreacting. You can't use personal emotion as public opinion. All the more reason not to use one's position to fulfill one's personal emotions. The concept of "willful disrespect" is too elastic to be relied upon. Anyone can interpret it at will.. If there is such a clause in the rules, then at the very least we have to look at whether someone actually perceives this as disrespect for his person. And it's a good idea to understand the validity of that. I haven't noticed anyone being offended by disrespect.

Interesting detail. The man is a prankster - he takes that nickname and misspells it, without insulting anyone. Yeah, stupid. Yes, infantile. Banned.

Another person - Porter - had no sooner registered on the forum than he immediately proceeds to direct insults. Moderators don't say a word. Is it normal ?

Moderators, your best job is when the atmosphere on the forum is working, communication is free and friendly, relations with each other are human, and moderators are not seen and not heard. But if you are moving around the threads as a group, discussing participants and measures against them, and playing the role of the vice squad, that, sorry, is not the case at all.

I deleted Wise's post with the swearing. That was the reason for the ban.

Reason: