[Archive! - page 510

Yeah, I'm jealous as hell too. Is that why the Chinese are doing so well, and a growth rate of less than 10% is almost a recession?

Is it because they execute people for corruption and drug dealing?

Mathemat:

Is it because they shoot people for corruption and drug dealing?

They get shot for a lot of things.

It's an outrage. A Christmas tree in Berlin.

У них много за что расстреливают.

A nation which, if you calculate the income per person, is much poorer than the Russians, but happier. And they have the CCP in power and no political freedoms - but happier all the same.

Mischek:

It's an outrage. A Christmas tree in Berlin.


They've gone completely mad....
No, it's green, it's eco-friendly. They save Christmas trees in Europe, that's what they're all about.
Mathemat:
No, it's green, it's eco-friendly. They save trees in Europe, that's what they're all about.


But it's got a teddy bear on it!

Troll222 got to him!!!

PapaYozh:

They've gone completely berserk....

I'm going to sue them.
Mischek:

I'll sue them.

Not to the Tverskoi court in Moscow!

>