[Archive! - page 478

Swetten:
Is there somewhere unruly, insubordinate to an authoritarian leader?

Integer:
There are somewhere.

At our village-democratic polling station, where there were quite active SR and LDPR observers, there were carousels with absentee ballots, but even taking into account the falsifications, the overall result is that the CPRF won. The United Russia came second, the United Russia came third.
I polled my neighbours, there were a couple of people who voluntarily voted for ER, but none of those who voted against it knows what the National Endowment for Democracy is. I am uneducated and can't even pronounce it.

Sveta, tell us more about them, please, especially the address. There is an old joke about the Jews who sold Russia, so I too would like to get my share of the vote against the United Russia.

granit77:

The CPRF, this is the way to communism. A great party. Workers work without money!

Great, silver korea, rules. ! :)

Communism, from each according to his abilities ( he works till he drops ) to each according to his needs ( a new wadded shirt and trousers )

A super system, exploiters disguised as a "party". Give me two countries like this.

SProgrammer:

The CPRF, this is the way to communism. A great party. Workers working without money!

Great, silver korea, rules. ! :)

Communism, from each according to his abilities ( he works till he drops ) to each according to his needs ( a new wadded shirt and trousers )

A super system, exploiters disguised as a "party". Give me two countries like this.

Who said what, but the naked one about the bath :))
The Communists in their current form are a very unpleasant and unpromising party. They missed the moment to become normal European social democrats and are now doomed to extinction along with their electorate.
However, the protest vote for them shows that the current leadership is even more notorious in our country.
They are even bigger exploiters than the Communists, but they cannot make more locomotives than the Tsarist regime did in 1913 :))

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin remained extremely unhappy with rampant corruption in the Russian power sector, instructing the competent authorities to look into schemes for moving companies' capital offshore.

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/19/12/2011/630636.shtml

granit77:
Who cares about what, but naked about the bath :))
The Communists in their current form are a very unpleasant and unpromising party. They missed the chance to become normal European social democrats and are now condemned to extinction, along with their electorate.
However, the protest vote for them shows that the current leadership is even more notorious in our country.
They are even bigger exploiters than the Communists, but they cannot make more locomotives than the Tsarist regime did in 1913 :))

To me, if the word communism is in the name, then don't pretend to be a social democrat. Otherwise we have the Liberal Democrat LDPR too.

If you call yourself a rider, get in the box.

Until they change their name, they will be communists. Communists are those who build communism. Yeah.... don't. :)

Nibbler:

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin remained extremely unhappy with rampant corruption in the Russian power sector, instructing the competent authorities to look into schemes for moving companies' capital offshore.

Is it as if he is dissatisfied that not enough is being withdrawn, or that his share has been cut?

According to the head of the government, the Central Federal District has a scheme for transferring funds to offshore zones, and it is interregional in nature, covering several regions at once, including the Bryansk, Smolensk, Kursk and Orel Regions. "In all, over 25 billion rubles were transferred to foreign offshore companies on transactions to acquire energy assets (in the Central Federal District) on the above grounds, while the core and organizer of the said scheme is a number of companies registered to front men and belonging to a person who is simultaneously a member of the board of directors of a large generating company TGK-6," Putin said.

Not even a week has passed and such wonders, Putin's eyes have been opened.

granit77:
.... did his share get cut?

In Putin's regime?

I should say he is the one who is personally stealing! And these are all excuses.

Nibbler:
... Not even a week later and such miracles, Putin's eyes have been opened.
As they opened, they will close. Did you and I allow offshore companies back in the day? And where is that doctor he called on Mechel for the fraudulent resale to offshore subsidiaries?

granit77:
As they opened up, they will close. Did you and I allow offshore companies back in the day? And where is that doctor he called in on Mechel for the fraudulent resale to offshore subsidiaries?

But people who watch the TV will believe it. They will believe Putin's good intentions to fight large scale thieves and embezzlers.

For that deceit alone they deserve to be despised and hated.

Reason: