[Archive! - page 701

Freud:

Yes, there are both, but the middle names are different. but you can't write on these, they will shut you up. you have to use the public forums in krasnodar. it's interesting which district he's attached to.

Two people aren't 200. The right one will be found quickly. I'm looking for the right forums. I saved the hero's photo in case of deletion.

Zhunko:

Why are you attacking Andrei? What would you do if you found a mine?

Bring it with you? Where there are more people? Announce to everyone that you're so good at finding a mine and bring them back to show them what you found? Like, give it to the Ministry of Emergency Situations?

Guys, do the right thing. A mine is dangerous until it's unnoticed. Dragging it this far is dangerous. Left it out in plain sight. Which is the right thing to do. Anybody with any sense won't come near it and touch it.

And those with no brains don't feel sorry for them. They'll only give birth to idiots like them. If they ever do.

idiot, don't you think that not only sane and knowledgeable people can approach her, but also children who have no idea what it is. you don't feel sorry for them either... but to take her out and put her on a stump, with a stupid wave of the hand saying, "ah, the emergency services will not go far anyway, is that right? i would have put you second on her, no pity.

Freud:

idiot, don't you think that not only sensible and knowledgeable people can approach it, but also children who have no idea what it is. and to take it out and put it on a stump, waving your hand like "ah, the Emercom will not go far anyway, is that right? i would put you second on it, it's not a pity.

Valera, everyone here is fed up with your worthless posts and topics. What kids from ten kilometres away on the moors? Read other people's posts carefully. The mine was left in the woods! Not in a kindergarten.

What would you do if you were Andrei?

Zhunko:
Valera, everyone here is fed up with your worthless posts. What kids from ten kilometres away on the moors? Read other people's posts carefully. The mine was left in the woods! Not in a kindergarten.

It's been there for 70 years and will remain there for another 70 years, and you don't know what will happen in that place.

Zhunko:
Valera, everyone here is fed up with your worthless posts. What kids from ten kilometres away on the moors? Read other people's posts carefully. The mine was left in the woods! Not in a kindergarten.

Why, Vasya, don't people go out with their families? It's damp there now, but it'll dry out, if two idiots made it there, people may still come. and you won't keep track of kids' every move.

Freud:

Why, Vasya, don't people go out with their families? It's damp now, but it will dry out, if two fools made it there, people may still come. and you can't keep track of every move the kids make.
Valera, what's the answer to my question?

Freud:

... and you can't keep track of your kids' every move.
That's right, we should tell your mum you're on the Internet instead of class.

Zhunko:
Valera, what is the answer to my question?

Let Valera answer it for you. "there were fewer idiots in our time".

Zhunko: Valera, what is the answer to my question?

I don't know what Freud's answer would be, but it would be wise to call the emergency services on your return home.

Or call immediately from the same place, if they knew the EMERCOM phone number, to get the coordinates.

The main thing is that they argue on a forum where they program for trading. Fucking hell!

What has changed from a landmine being moved from the ground to a stump, for an outside passerby?

1. The mine is invisible in the ground. Anyone could unknowingly detonate it.

2. The mine is on the stump. Only someone who really wants to blow himself up.

Is there a difference?

Reason: