[Archive! - page 591

Mathemat:
Well, non-smokers definitely want to go out in good health.
A great advertisement for a healthy lifestyle.

yosuf:
You have to have a mind that is not weak to live to 89 first! And then let the mind go weak, so it doesn't hurt so much to feel it's time to go. Nature has thought of everything in an original way. Or does anyone want to leave in the prime of their mental capacity?

You know, there's a story. They all sat down for supper, and the old man said that it was time to go. They started looking for him and found him in the bathhouse. He went there with a conscious understanding.

Integer:

You know, there's a story about that. Everyone sat down for supper, and the granddaddy said: "It's time for me to go, took clean clothes and left the house. They started looking for him and found him in the bathhouse. He went there with conscious understanding.
Probably it will remain a tale as 99,99% don't have willpower to repeat it, but it is sinful according to all religions, for instance, it is forbidden to send people who committed suicide to the other world. But usually, out of pity, close relatives come, contrary to the strict prohibition, to teach others about the perniciousness of such behaviour.

Nothing sinful. No suicide, i.e. violence against the body. Everything is conscious and consensual with Her, i.e. Death.

Mathemat:
Nothing sinful. No suicide, i.e. violence against the body. Everything is conscious and consensual with Her, i.e. Death.
They say, one may soon live forever in the bowels of a computer chip, but apparently we are not destined to it. We'd give up all research and do just that. I would voluntarily retire to the chip.

yosuf:
They say it will soon be possible to live forever in the bowels of some chip in computers, but apparently we are not meant to. We'd give up all research and just do this. I would voluntarily retire to the chip.

Eternal life for one means death for all.

Why children, I will have time, I will live forever.

yosuf:
They say it will soon be possible to live forever in the bowels of some chip in computers, but apparently we are not meant to. We'd give up all research and just get on with it. I would voluntarily retire to the chip.

It won't work, we'll run out of batteries.

You will laugh for a long time...

For the sixth year I have been in a state of verification of the uttered truth that a man who has tuned up his brain (thoughts) in a certain way is capable of living forever.

Otherwise I will get an incontestable confirmation that any truth pronounced is a lie. ))

As a child, I heard that Michael Jackson was going to live to be at least 120 years old.
How that ended, alas, we already know.

Accidents and violent death do not count.

I don't really believe in accidents myself, though. Rather, it is an extension of our thoughts.

Reason: