[Archive! - page 466

The fact that GDP is an asshole is clear to everyone. Even those who vote for him wholeheartedly. They elect the most pissed-off, most punk-ass asshole.

But I won't live here for sure. It won't be my country anymore. Go fuck yourselves, assholes. I'm for free choice - if you like it, go fuck yourself. I have a choice too - without you.

Enjoy the chanson...

Svinozavr:

The fact that GDP is an asshole is clear to everyone. Even those who vote for him wholeheartedly. They elect the most pissed off, the most punk-ass ass asshole.

But I won't live here for sure. It won't be my country anymore. Go fuck yourselves, assholes. I'm for free choice - if you like it, go fuck yourself. I have a choice too - without you.

Enjoy the chanson...

See how brave you are. Have you ever been beaten with a truncheon for not speaking properly? Do you hide your mobile phone in a drawer when you talk to your friends in the kitchen? Do you vote for a candidate who is going to jail anyway? And on forums through a proxy server...

Sta2066:
You see how brave you are. Have you ever been beaten with a truncheon because you don't speak properly? Do you hide your mobile phone in a drawer when you talk to your friends in the kitchen? Do you vote for a candidate who is going to jail anyway? And on forums through a proxy server...

))) Bold? God be with you. What's brave about it? Refusing to eat shit is courage?

===
It's not courage, it's a normal gag reflex.
And yes! Do I know you? How do you know about me? "I envy your knowledge that I am me." BG

Who thinks Zyuganov and the CPRF are a corrupt party, wake up and look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ll7m5cmAFGc

Interior Ministry announces gloomy scenario for Russia's future over the next 5 years
Published 17.12.11 12:07

The Russian Interior Ministry has posted on its website a forecast for Vladimir Putin's third presidential term, which is strikingly different both from the vision of the current prime minister and from the "rainbow" reports of the Interior Ministry itself.

http://www.topnews.ru/news_id_47091.html

serferrer:
...The Russian Interior Ministry has posted on its website a forecast for Vladimir Putin's third presidential term, which is strikingly different both from the vision of the current prime minister and from the "rainbow" reports of the Interior Ministry itself.

http://www.topnews.ru/news_id_47091.html

Not different at all. Except from the propaganda, which they themselves do not read.
"The people's support for the authorities and personally for Putin is waning, while administrative resources, including repressive ones, are being employed to maintain balance and "stability".
They are doing everything right. If only these boars would develop industry and fight corruption with the same zeal :))

MEMORY OF HERZEN
(A BALLAD OF HISTORICAL UNDERSTATEMENT)

Love for the Good to the sons of the nobility burned the heart in their dreams,
And Herzen slept, unaware of evil...
But the Decembrists woke Herzen up.
He didn't get enough sleep. That's where it all came from.

And, dazed by their impertinent act,
he raised a dreadful alarm to the whole world.
and woke up Chernyshevsky,
Not knowing himself what he had done.

And he, in his sleep, having weak nerves,
and called for an axe to Russia, -
And that disturbed Zhelyabov's sound sleep,
And Perovskaya didn't let him sleep.

And they wanted to fight with someone,
To go to the people and not be afraid of the dough.
That's how conspiracy was born in Russia:
The great thing is a long lack of sleep.

The tsar was killed, but the world didn't heal again.
Zhelyabov fell, fell into an unsweetened sleep.
But before he did, he prompted Plekhanov,
to take a very different path.

All could have gone with the passage of time.
Russian life could be put in order...
What bitch woke Lenin up?
Who was it that bothered that the child was asleep?

The answer to that question is not certain.
For years we've been looking for it in vain...
The three parts, the three sources
Don't tell us what's going on.

He searched for the culprits, but could they be found?
And being mad in his sleep,
He made a revolution of them all at once,
So that not one could escape punishment.

And the fathers went to Calvary with song under their banners
The fathers followed him, as in a sweet life...
May our half-sleeping faces be forgiven,
We are the children of those who have not slept.

We want to sleep... And there's no escaping
From the thirst for sleep and the thirst to judge everyone...
Ah, Decembrists!... Don't wake Herzen!...
You can't wake anyone in Russia.

Naum Korzhavin

So, titans of political thought, on what date is the revolution scheduled?

By the way, will there be pogroms?

:)

Svetlana, a word of warning: no personal attacks, OK?

Swetten:

So, titans of political thought, on what date is the revolution scheduled?

By the way, will there be pogroms?

:)

Revolutions won't be until the 17th. So as not to violate accountability :) And with pogroms and other components, expropriation for example.
Reason: