[Archive! - page 469

But who knows what this stuff is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwcdHiZ9R70&NR=1&feature=endscreen

I think man is on the verge of crossing that line with all his emissions and chemicals.... unless of course we have already passed that point of no return....

Xard seems to have gone (or got drunk).

He's dumped his entire archive on the internet.

Noterday:

there are three options

1. Surkov propaganda.

2. What this country has been reduced to.

3. The rare and endangered animal Trilobite.

Noterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwcdHiZ9R70&NR=1&feature=endscreen

I think man is on the verge of crossing that line with all his emissions and chemicals.... unless of course we have already passed that point of no return....

Xiphosurais a group of aquatic chelicerae in the class ofMerostomata. It is named after the long sword-like tail spike located at the posterior end of the body. Another characteristic feature of swordtails is a massive dorsal shield shaped like a horse's hoof.

Four modern species are known and inhabit the shallow waters of the tropical seas of Southeast Asia and the Atlantic coast of North America. Many more species have been described from fossil remains, the oldest of which are known from Ordovician deposits[1].

During the breeding season, swordtails appear in large numbers in the intertidal zone and become the target of mass commercial harvesting. In Japan and the USA, they are used to make fertilizer and pet food[2]. In some Asian countries, swordtails are used as food.

ZS And trilobites are extinct. A long time ago.

joo:

Swordtails

And the trilobites are extinct. A long time ago.

Swordtails for sure.

It's a shame about the trilobites. I'm crying. I thought there was someone left. Who's going to vote for the UDF now, then?

Mischek:
And then who will vote for Yedro now?
Swordtails. You can eat them.

joo:
Swordtails. You can eat them.

)) + 5

Lies of Putin's regime / Leonid S. Martyniuk [2010, documentary, politics, TVRip] (Leonid S. Martyniuk) [2010, Documentary, politics, TVRip]

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3029957

Lies of Putin's regime 2 (Leonid Martyniuk) [2011, documentary, TVRip]

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3698590

Mischek:

Swordtails for sure.

I feel very sorry for the trilobites. I'm crying. I thought there was someone left. Who will vote for Yedro now then?

Mikhail Zadornov: Personally, my hopes are related to an increase in the number of votes cast by the Communist Party. There is no one else to seriously hope for.

No one asked the opinion of those serving in the army, soldiers and junior officers at all. As the Kremlin-promoted command ordered, so the unfed voted. En masse, in bulk - call it what you like... Platoons, companies, divisions, military units...

We subtract from one quarter of one percent of the military in the country. All right, not all - 90% of the percentage of servicemen. That's a lot too!

Of course, officials voted for their favourites with all their hearts. Do you know how many of them there are in the country? That's just it! How can their votes be considered a manifestation of the people's will? Yes, many of them left the people but forgot to return there! Equating the voice of an official to that of the people is like equating a sparrow to an eagle and a toilet bowl to a collider.

Numerous businessmen also said "Yes!" to the ruling party... Small, big and, of course, oligarchy. But it is not the approval of the people, but the approval of their business, based on the bureaucratic subsidy.

Next... The families of the bureaucrats and businessmen who benefit from that same subsidy, not to mention their numerous mistresses and lovers of those lovers, who support United Russia with their hands and feet, since they live off the subsidy paid by the bureaucrats.

Is this the support of the people?

And that's not all!

The reindeer breeders of Chukotka voted the way the boss ordered. The northern peoples, I think, still think that the country is under Soviet rule and one must vote the way one is told to, otherwise they won't get candy and vodka.

The list of those who voted not by conviction, but by the Soviet way, as ordered by the "United Party", can go on: scientists, who received grants and degrees; the creative intelligentsia, who today dreams of sponsors and titles...

A boomerang country! In the early 90s it was left in the middle of nowhere, and 20 years later it came back on its own, albeit in a pretty shabby shape.

In short, it turns out that it was the young people from the Nashi movement and Young Guard who really voted for the United Russia party from the bottom of their hearts. I sincerely sympathize with them. Those poor young people are a product of the education reforms that have already begun to take effect. There they are - the successful results of the actions of agents of influence of the West: "mankurts", "mamelukes", "zombies" ... And yet they are energetic, friendly, talented ... Oh, their abilities would really benefit the homeland!

Do you see now, who needs undereducated people?

They're trying to compare them to the Komsomol. But they forget that Komsomol did useful things: participated in building different hydropower stations, built ports, helped build railways, constantly held subbotniks... Under primitive slogans, but youth nevertheless cleaned the earth, not littered it. And today's sub-communist leaders? Have they done anything useful at this level? They can only rally, shout slogans and "approve".

Only the confused can seriously shout "For Putin!" today!

But it was our president who voted for himself most sincerely. He is touching after all! Dropped his ballot into the ballot box and said: "Thank you!" It's as if the ballot box. Of course - it's an upgraded one! Almost a nano-murn!

Oh, I almost forgot... There's still over 40% of voters who didn't show up to the polls. Why not? They were disgusted! So they're not fans of today's government at all!

So...

It turns out a rather unattractive picture for the United Russia party: 49% minus the army, officials, businessmen dependent on them, their countless wives and lovers, dependent on the businessmen, lovers of wives, lovers of lovers, lovers of lovers of lovers... In short, all this is the all-Russian glamourous pack of mosquitoes, sucking the taxpayers.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://kprf.ru/funny/100163.html

I don't agree with him about the 49%, the rest is true.

serferrer:

Mikhail Zadornov: Personally, my hopes are related to an increase in the number of votes cast by the Communist Party. There's no one else to get my hopes up.

Communists in general, let them go rest and smoke bamboo with their death penalty.

Reason: