[Archive! - page 320

tara:

Everything has already been stolen.

But that's not what we're talking about...

that's exactly what we're talking about

Phobos was making contact within sight of the stations remaining in Russia.

And went into power-saving mode when passing the Earth's shadow.

Guess three times: who was in charge of developing the software?

It's clear that the methaquotas

Mischek:
It's clear to the horse that the meta-quotas

1. Not duck, but duck

2. I'll give you a hint: no one.

3. Tatiana Yurievna said: "The horse understands".

And it's not "horsey clear", it's "horsey"!

Bottom line: It's horsey, it's meta-quotes.

tara:

What can be sawn from a spacecraft?

Something that is not there.

I mean, it's there on paper - but it's actually a brick for weight.

Not an option?

tara:
What can be sawn from a spacecraft?
The same as from any other order. Plus the insurance from the subsidiary (son's) company, with cheating on both sides.
But everything is covered by a veil of secrecy, through which the inspectors and the press cannot penetrate, and the actual combination of the client and the contractor in one person.

"Never leave the car key inside the car".

I've heard/read that phrase many times but thought it applied to cars with an automatic alarm system. But since last night I know it definitely applies to cars with central locking, and possibly any car.

It went like this. I drive out of the village around 10pm. After 100 metres I stop by the rubbish bins, leave the engine running. I take a bag of rubbish, throw it away, go back to the driver's door and... it's locked. All the doors are locked!

It's -10 outside. Good thing it's not too late and I'm not far out of town. Called a friend, he went to my folks at home to get a second key and brought it to me. So I only 40 minutes around the car circled.

PS. But what a thrill it was when I got into a warm car :)

PapaYozh:

"Never leave the car key inside the car". ...

There are really times when you don't want to turn off the engine: it's just getting warm and you need to warm up the interior, for example, or ... The old car liked to play with central locking, especially in wet weather.

Personally, I open a window enough for getting in with a hand, but not enough for cooling of interior.

P.S. And it is better to leave a phone in the car too. )))

"There was no jumping, and that's impossible."

>
Reason: