[Archive! - page 209

Mathemat:

But that's all bullshit. This one's a pain in the ass. It's up to you to decide if it's okay to leave a link. If you do, tear it down.

I'm warning you, it's best not to follow the link. It's filthy. Besides, it's only after 6:00. http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/mon__ami/.

Mischek:

)))

))))

After that incident, I started listening... sometimes)))

ULAD:

))))

After that incident, I started listening... sometimes)))

i'm talking about forex

Mischek:

But that's all bullshit. This one's a pain in the ass. It's up to you to decide if it's okay to leave a link. If you do, tear it down.

I'm warning you, it's best not to follow the link. It's filthy. Besides, it's only after 18. http://www. liveinternet.ru/users/mon__ami/

It's really dirty! The forex director is freezing his bones in the ice-hole again!

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about.

Why has the forum been unavailable for so long?

eura:
Why forum is not available for so long?

Everything is already working ... see here.

Cool pics... :-))) Time (for starters) to learn how to skateboard, for there is no ocean in Siberia... :-)))

$300 million to save 6 milliseconds

In the world of high-frequency trading, ping time to a server takes on a special significance. Here every millisecond is worth its weight in gold, and even more so. Another proof of this is Hibernia Atlantic's megaproject to lay a cable across the Atlantic Ocean (contractor - Global Marine Systems). The project cost over $300 million. The investment will be more than repaid, because due to the shorter route this cable will allow Hibernia Atlantic customers to make transactions on the stock exchange across the ocean 6 milliseconds faster than competitors.

The 6,021km Hibernian Express fibre-optic cable will link London and New York. It took 18 months to calculate the route, taking into account the topography of the seabed and saving every kilometre. The new canal is planned to be connected in 2013.

The current market leader in high-frequency trading, Global Crossing, provides a ping of 65 msec on the AC-1 transatlantic link. The new Hibernian Express will reduce this to 59 msec. According to preliminary estimates, customers are willing to pay 50 times more for the Hibernian Express band than for AC-1.

P.S. The last time fibre optics were laid across the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean was during the dot-com boom of the late 90s.

via The Telegraph

Yesterday:

http://tvrain.ru/news/evgeniy_royzman_prokhorov_postupil_kak_muzhik/

Today:

----

15.09.2011, Russia | From a dull Kremlin project called Right Cause, Mikhail Prokhorov suddenly turned into a Jedi warrior this morning, openly criticising the leaders of the Russian presidential administration.

Calling Vladislav Surkov "a puppeteer who has privatized the country's entire political system, misinforms the country's leadership, and is putting pressure on the media," Prokhorov said that he would be seeking the omnipotent deputy head of the Kremlin administration's dismissal. The whole thing looked so out of the ordinary that it immediately became the main news of the day and literally exploded the internet - just look at what's being done on Twitter right now.

In response to the attempted raider takeover of Right Cause, Mikhail Prokhorov urged his supporters to quit the party, announced that he was quitting it himself, and said that he would be organizing a new political movement.

It seems to me that we are witnessing the emergence of a real opposition politician, something that seemed completely impossible yesterday. It is not yet clear on what basis Prokhorov will build up the ranks of his supporters - not on the opposition of the Kremlin administration, of course. The next few days will show what the new candidate for sewing mittens in places not so far away can offer.

---

PapaYozh:

Yesterday:

http://tvrain.ru/news/evgeniy_royzman_prokhorov_postupil_kak_muzhik/

Today:

----

15.09.2011, Russia | From a dull Kremlin project called Right Cause, Mikhail Prokhorov suddenly turned into a Jedi warrior this morning, openly criticising the leaders of the Russian presidential administration.

Calling Vladislav Surkov "a puppeteer who has privatized the country's entire political system, misinforms the country's leadership, and is putting pressure on the media," Prokhorov said that he would be seeking the omnipotent deputy head of the Kremlin administration's dismissal. The whole thing seemed so out of the ordinary that it immediately became the main news of the day and literally blew up the Internet - just look at what's being done on Twitter right now.

In response to the attempted raider takeover of Right Cause, Mikhail Prokhorov urged his supporters to quit the party, announced that he was quitting it himself, and said that he would be organizing a new political movement.

It seems to me that we are witnessing the emergence of a real opposition politician, something that seemed completely impossible yesterday. It is not yet clear on what basis Prokhorov will build up the ranks of his supporters - not on the opposition of the Kremlin administration, of course. The next few days will show what the new candidate for sewing mittens in places not so far away can offer.

---

There is an option. Surkov lost effectiveness a long time ago. And there is an election coming up. The asshole with the idea of a front is obvious. There is no way to just shoot. There needs to be a multi-track approach. For such gestures on the part of Prokhorov, guarantees of the highest quality are needed.
Reason: