[Archive! - page 145

granit77:
And I found him another option, just on its volume. True, too, not cheap.

Fellingof firewood from 7 cubic metres, when stacked in bulk. Felling of firewood is made at the price (incl. VAT):
dry firewood 2800 RUB/cub. m
wet firewood 2400 rubles/cub. m
8-926-113-0143 Alexander Viktorovich - Manager on firewood chopping (!!!)

I saw a fireplace stoked with mahogany parquet! I had a fit of laughter. It wasn't conditioned, but still hilarious.

Martingeil:

Rich country Russia, we would have been killed a long time ago for this, no one uses coal here, do they?

I just don't understand the point of so much firewood.... I hope you burn larch, or pine comes in too?

Pine, too. It's dead wood.

granit77:

Felling of fire wood from 7 cubic metres, when stacking them in bulk. Felling of firewood is priced (incl. VAT):
dry firewood 2800 rubles/cub.m

This mysterious country - MASKVA

There's firewood chopping managers out there.

Well prices are okay, it's beyond me, but why is chopping raw cheaper?

8-926-113-0143 Alexander Viktorovich.

Silent:

About the speed of gravity

in articles touching on the theory of relativity .....

I've been poking around the links to the topic and amidst all the rubbish I've found some interesting stuff: THE TRINKETS AND TRINKETS OF UNIVERSAL GRAVITATION.

If you're still interested, I recommend you check it out.

granit77:

Fellingof firewood from 7 cubic metres, when stacked in bulk. Felling of firewood is made at the price (incl. VAT):
dry firewood 2800 RUB/cub. m

7 m3 (2 machine-type Ural, what would understand how much is it) in logs, cost 3500), here I have a circle of forest, all cheap, berries eat do not want to, in buckets every day. )

Mischek:

This country is mysterious - MASKVA.

There's firewood chopping managers out there.

Well prices are okay, it's beyond me, but why is chopping raw cheaper?

8-926-113-0143 Alexander Viktorovich.

they are easier to stab, the frozen ones even easier.

granit77:
In our village, a quarter was an old transparent glass bottle, 2.5 litres, suliya in Ukrainian.

P.S.
I clarified by reference books:
The "Quarter" bottle, was used for various liquids, including moonshine and nalewkas.
The name of glass bottle - "quarter" - indicates its volume of 3.08 litres. At the time of transition to bottle trade, the size of vessels in which government drinks were sold was determined by fractions of a bucket (12.32 litres). Vodka and moonshine were poured into such bottles. In the household, nalewka and later paraffin were bottled.

today we don't use quarters,

Nowadays, flasks, half-and-half bottles, etc. etc. are in use

They only carry milk in quarter jars nowadays.)

sanyooooook:

Quarters aren't used these days,

Nowadays, flasks, half-cans and so on and so forth are in circulation.

They only carry milk in quarter jars nowadays.)

Yes, it's vodka in a flask (I understand that the flask 40l, or flask that something else), how many litres in a flask (not a flask probably a soldier)?

sanyooooook:
they are easier to stab, the frozen ones are even easier.

Frozen ones are, but the wet ones are not.

Martingeil:

The rich country of Russia, we would have been killed a long time ago for this, no one uses coal here, do they?

I just don't understand the point of so much firewood.... do you burn larch, or pine, too?

We use what they bring us), the business forest was cut down a long time ago, I planted a new one myself when I was at school, but it has not grown yet.

the interesting thing is that there is a gas main 5 km away (it's been 15-20 years), and the village was kind of gasified (1 house was connected), 2 years ago.

Reason: