[Archive! - page 130

DDFedor:
A high voltage wire has fallen next to a man. Is he allowed to walk on the ground on two legs?

Yes, if it's a Papajoze animalist .

DDFedor:
A high voltage wire has fallen next to a man. Is he allowed to walk on the ground on two legs?

No.

But the phenomenon here is different.

In such cases, one should move by leaps and bounds.

PapaYozh:

Believe me, if a person hangs on an electric wire and doesn't touch anything else, they won't get electrocuted.

It will, the person is a good conductor, in this case will act as a light bulb (as I wrote above, there may be exceptions, it all depends on the individual resistance of each, but the electric shock will be), if you are so sure of what you wrote you will hang on the wire, because the current will not hit ))))))

DDFedor:
A high voltage wire has fallen next to a man. Is he allowed to walk on the ground on two feet?
It's not advisable to walk on one foot either ))))) it's written in the safety manuals nowadays.

Temnyj:

The birds have a very low resistance and 380 V is not fatal for them, but you can't put them on high-voltage lines - they will burn out. It's easy to transmit power through one wire - you supply AC voltage and diodes or diode bridge, cutting off sine waves, divide it into plus and minus, zero is not needed in this case, or it can be taken from a crowbar plugged into the ground.

And about transferring of electric energy on distance and on video and where on a wire el. corona of the discharge - in general a kindergarten, such experiences I at school saw at a physics lesson when still in Soviet time at schools different circles were, there a principle not difficult, you can search in the Internet for the description and a material.

There is also a device (it is self-made, I don't remember what literature I read) that generates electricity from surrounding radio waves, the power of which I can't say (we can assume that it is very small) but the voltage could be up to 1 volt.

You can use a crowbar, but it is better to the water so it is safer, there is such a thing as a bad zero, or a bad grounding is basically the same thing, one here uchidil said that the ground near the house is connected to zero, I almost fell off the chair. But if you think about it, the ground is basically ground zero.

I also read something like this, I think a Chizhevsky chandelier was used, but I don't know how effective it is.

Temnyj:
Yes between two, but on each. 220 V. is a phase and zero, so the voltage will be 380 V., even if you insulate a person from the ground and then take two hands to one wire - it will be fatal in the vast majority of cases (the exception is the different resistance of different people, but it will still cause electric shock), but the birds sit quietly with two legs on the wire.

By the way, if you take off the wire from the spark plug when the car is on, you might get an electric shock (and most likely will). The voltage there is about 10kV, but it won't kill you.

Temnyj:
It will, a person is a good conductor, in this case will act as a light bulb (as I wrote above, there may be exceptions, it all depends on the individual resistance of each, but the electric shock will be), if you are so sure of what you wrote you will hang on the wire, because the current will not strike ))))))

It won't.

You don't know electrical engineering.

PapaYozh:
You have not answered the question: what makes you think that the speed of gravitation is higher than the speed of light?

I will not throw out any references at random. I came across articles on not (complete) validity of the theory of relativity, in particular, in very macro world (not our everyday world, but on planetary and above) there was about gravitation. If I can find it, I'll post it.

DDFedor:
Yes, but you have to take small steps.

PapaYozh:

By the way, if you remove the wire from the spark plug when the car is running, you could (and probably will) be electrocuted. The voltage there is about 10kV, but it won't kill you.

Electricity has the following values: frequency, power, voltage and there are tables (you can find them on the internet) which show all these parameters in lethal ratios for humans. Piezo element in a lighter has voltage of 10 kV but it doesn't kill. The video of the corona on the wire also has very high voltage, but the dude only got his skin burnt, the stun gun has very high voltage, but also mostly does not kill.
Reason: