Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 88

Time to close the branch...

Joker >> :
Time to close the branch...

Early!!! oil hasn't reached the $12 mark yet :))

Krotu писал(а) >>
You are missing one point - a forecast, any forecast, is a forecast, i.e. it may come true or it may not. No investor in the world can predict market movements with 100% accuracy. But if the prediction is not entirely accurate, then there is a term for it - POSITION MANAGEMENT! You have entered the market, the market went in the right direction, you have moved your stops and are waiting. The market has turned against you - you are waiting for a new time to enter the market. Judging by the marking of MICEX, the general trend is upwards and the buy order should be put - pending at the level of 750! But the price has not reached it and flied upwards, the mark-up will change, and then the time of entry will be different. Real traders do not always trade - they look for the moment to enter and exit the market.

The whole truth is that he should have checked the predictions beforehand and had them confirmed but that's not the case...and he won't admit it...

forte928 >> :

The whole truth is that his predictions should have been pre-checked and confirmed by him but this one is not...and he won't admit it...

I am astonished at people in this thread! All chasing Neuroba, like he splurged here. At the same time, the man showed you two excellent articles, even gave you to log in on one of them, but one sider 8))) failed to do so. Now, instead of pouring mud on the man, any of you can show the station is NOT worse than that shown Neuroba invested password? No one can. Don't push your luck and criticize someone else's system, especially as Aleksey probably shows you only 10% of his system and you try to use it to trade or pips (who knows how you like it). I'm not defending the author of this thread, but I'm just sick of endless hits like "what kind of bullshit Neuroba is telling us". Well, you yourself show me not rubbish and how to predict!

Krotu >> :
... But if the forecast is not completely accurate, there is a term for this - POSITION MANAGEMENT!

Position management exists with anyone but your esteemed Niroba.

Management involves at least technical stops. In a losing position they are NOT present.

When a position turns a certain profit the stops are set to b/y.

We've known Niroba here for 3 years now, so check out his posts and threads to keep up to date.

goldtrader >> :

Position management exists with anyone but your esteemed Niroba.

Management involves at least technical stops. In a losing position they are NOT present.

When a position turns a certain profit, the stops are set to b/w.

We've known Niroba for about 3 years, so go through his posts and threads to know the basic stuff.

Show me the stats please, clever boy ! 8)))

Neuroba said yesterday that he's never met anyone as retarded as me.

neuroba is the benchmark for retardedness.

Krotu >> :

Show me the stats please, clever boy ! 8)))

What's a statement got to do with it? You should have read the thread from the beginning before you take on the thief. All the blame goes to Neroba for his bullshit, not for the statement.

gip >> :

What's that got to do with the statement? You should have read the thread from the beginning before you take on the thief. All the blame goes to Neroba for his bullshit, not for the statment.

Izzie, don't you point that at me, I didn't drink with you in the kitchen.

When I was looking for data on wave theory, I came across branches with Neroba and there was a lot of information about it, but people listened to it and then politely asked not to interfere...

Reason: