[Archive! - page 39

Svinozavr:
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I really liked the girl in transition - Zemfira. And here is her song sung by Ludmila Markovna.

God... what a pity...

I second that, I'm very sorry too. An actress and singer with multi-faceted talent. Just for her series of songs about the war, she can already be respected, revered and remembered. And how many memorable roles she played! It breaks my heart with aching sadness. It is very sad when such contemporaries with whom I lived in the same era almost all my life pass away. May she rest in peace.

One of the most popular queries on Yandex and Google is Why is Putin a crab, Medvedev a bumblebee and Lenin a mushroom?

The answer is simple.

Kuryokhin comes to mind. During that period of Aquarium, he was a great jazz musician, diluting BG's bullshit.

Here. "Beautiful dilettante." Their "smoker".

I especially liked the phrase in the first link:

"a young ballerina had a heart-lung transplant. She was living a very healthy life before the transplant".

I hope you understand the level of whoever came up with and wrote such a thing.

As for the second site with white text and black background, I will say that it looks too "raw" and does not arouse confidence.

Although, if you believe all this paranormal delusion - your right ... maybe we're different people and for me it's absolute nonsense, and for you it's food for imagination ... or something else - who knows.

All I know is that we'll never find a common language on the subject! :)

Cmu4:

I particularly liked the phrase in the first link:

"a young ballerina had a heart-lung transplant. Before the transplant, she led a very healthy life".

I hope you understand the level of the person who came up with and wrote that.

As for the second site with white text and black background, I will say that it looks too "raw" and does not arouse confidence.

Although, if you believe all this paranormal delusion - your right ... maybe we're different people and for me it's absolute nonsense, and for you it's food for imagination ... or something else - who knows.

All I know is that we'll never find a common language on the subject! :)

These phenomena can also be explained on the basis of general neurophysiology. The second link, yes please don't believe it, I don't guarantee the veracity, but everyone knows about Lenin.

Cmu4:
Dear Sir, heart and lung pathologies can also occur "out of thin air" due to, for example, hereditary factors.
In addition, we are used to comparing the human body with mechanisms that we make ourselves: a motor to spin, a signal to buzz, etc.
The human body is much more complicated than modern medicine is aware of and its chemical and biological processes are better than half studied. So do not rush to conclusions just in case.

As for the brainless - this case is a confirmation of that.

moskitman:
Dear Sir, heart and lung pathology can also occur "out of thin air" due, for example, to hereditary factors.
Besides, we have got used to involuntary comparing human organism with mechanisms that we make ourselves: engine to spin, signal to buzz, etc.
The human body is much more complicated than modern medicine is aware of and its chemical and biological processes are better than half studied. So do not rush to conclusions just in case.

As for the brainless - this case is a confirmation of that.

So what? There's no such thing here to begin with.

God... Who was in the way...

Svinozavr:

So what? There's some of it originally without it.

God... Who'd ever let that get in the way...

that's for sure, sometimes there's a specimen...

I'm listening to an interview with Gurchenko on Ekho right now.

She laughs - very much her laugh.

Where does it all go? Where is it now, prisno?

Svinozavr:

Finally - ******

Nah, I'm quite tolerant of the authorities - why cut the bough. But sometimes - there are no words - ******.

And himself - the same...))

Took it down. It doesn't belong here. Come to the polls.
Reason: