[Archive! - page 23

alexx_v:
So, Slava, go for a walk, don't you see grown-up people talking here.
"Adults" but with childish reasoning...

alexx_v:
..., to rephrase the question: were you just fantasising about Gaddafi stealing the treasury, or do you have the facts? Is it that hard to understand?
I do not know and do not have the facts myself, but it is something to think about, if they say Qaddafi has accounts and that they may be seized, it begs the question why the fuck he has so many accounts in Swiss banks?

atik:
"adults" but with childish reasoning...
are you still here? go torture the tester

I don't need to explain anything, you should explain it to yourself first. When you've got it sorted out, come and see me.

Martingeil:

If there was no poverty and people were well off, who would take to the streets if they were well off? Gaddafi has sat in power and has robbed it blind. You should watch less of your media brainwashing, at least the other way round. The fact that he is loyal to Russia and was in fact supported by the USSR in its time is not worth looking for external enemies because it is clear that Gaddafi is better for Russia. If they come to power, it will be another Afghanistan.

You always see some outside forces, yes the West needs oil, but it did not intend to carry out revolutions on calm and loyal to them territory. The people themselves revolted, and the reason is the country's social problems.

Do not make people here laugh, have you heard much about Libya before? Or was it Libyan boats full of refugees that flooded Italy : http://ru.euronews.net/2011/03/08/italy-strained-by-continued-migrant-flow/? Or do you need a reminder of what happened at the beginning of the turmoil - foreign workers fled Libya, so they had to leave their homeland and go to Libya to work as slaves? Or maybe we should ponder why France was the first to bomb Tripoli. Maybe because Sarkozy was wronged? Or maybe someone urgently needs Libyan oil at a discounted price after the Japanese events, because it is necessary to make a nice show and close a couple of nuclear power plants?

Libya tags from euronews http://ru.euronews.net/tag/libya/

Gentlemen, this is a smoking room, not a bickering room, so I ask everyone to refrain from mutual attacks, I strongly recommend cleaning up after yourselves.

FAQ:

Don't be ridiculous here, have you heard much about Libya before? Or was it Libyan boats loaded with refugees that flooded Italy : http://ru.euronews.net/2011/03/08/italy-strained-by-continued-migrant-flow/? Or maybe you should recall what happened at the beginning of the turmoil - foreign workers fled Libya, so they fled their homeland and fled to Libya to work as slaves? Or maybe we should ponder why France was the first to bomb Tripoli. Maybe because Sarkozy was wronged? Or maybe someone urgently needs Libyan oil at a discounted price after the Japanese events, because it is necessary to make a nice show and close a couple of nuclear power plants?

Tags on Libya from euronews http://ru.euronews.net/tag/libya/

Well now that the moderators are here I will not argue with you, it is too expensive, so I will leave.

If you had not entered as an administrator of the forum you would have given a hundred rebuttals. But I don't see the point in arguing with the administration.

Martingeil:

Well now that the moderators are here I will not argue with you, it is too expensive, so I will leave.

If you were on another site I would have given you a hundred rebuttals. But I do not see sense to argue with administration.

The matter is not forbidden to argue, this is a heated room, but it is not worth it to get personal. So if you have something to say, please do.

Well, Gaddafi stole from his people. A little bit. Yeah, I agree.

But that's not an argument right now.

It's the norm now for those in power. It's all over the place. You don't get bombed for that.

And who hasn't stolen? There's no one like that. Even the former president of France is now being framed as a criminal.

(And we've got dozens of presidential apartments all over the country. A huge amount of money is being invested. And then they will sell them for next to nothing).

Gaddafi at least steals only for his family. By himself, so to speak. He has nowhere else to steal. So he can't steal too much anyway.

But he doesn't let others steal.

That, in my opinion, is one of the main reasons. Those who call themselves rebels and their puppeteers also "want to suck it up".

This is where it all came from, by and large.

leonid553:

And then sell it to themselves for cheap.

Why? Read the laws, the president and his whole family are supported for life))

leonid553:

... Those who call themselves insurgents and their puppeteers also 'want' to be sucked in.

That's where it all came from- by and large.

But it was Kolyan Sarkozy who outraged me the most: he himself took money from Muammar for the elections, and here he was among the first to bomb!
That's right - you take someone else's money for a while, but give them your own for good.

Reason: