[Archive! - page 29

I cannot verify the account! Half a week has passed since the withdrawal and the office still says that the account is not verified! What to do?

Ancle:

I cannot verify the account! Half a week has passed since the withdrawal and the office still says that the account is not verified! What to do?

Contact your brokerage company. Verification usually involves some kind of proof of your identity, a passport scan or something similar.

http://glow.mozilla.org/?WT.mc_id=s3&WT.mc_ev=click

It's funny how in Chrome and Fox it shows the whole world, but in Oslo it only shows North America.

BoraBo:

http://glow.mozilla.org/?WT.mc_id=s3&WT.mc_ev=click

It's funny how in Chrome and Fox it shows the whole world, but in Oslo it only shows North America.

Followed the link. I don't understand what it shows and what it counts.

DhP:
Followed the link. Didn't understand what it shows and what it counts.
is a demonstration of globalisation

DhP:
Followed the link. Didn't understand what it shows and what it counts.
Downloads on the world of the new FireFox 4

I've been "smoking" and thinking: there are no interesting topics on the forum lately. Yusuf has pleased me, but it's all down to esotericism too... And silence.

Have they discussed everything and now they just want to trade? Bit boring somehow).

Figar0:

I've been "smoking" and thinking: there are no interesting topics on the forum lately. Yusuf has pleased me, but it's all down to esoterics there too... And silence.

Have they discussed everything and now they just want to trade? Bit boring somehow).

There aren't many true rabble-rousers, so there are no "ringleaders" ©

Figar0:

I've been "smoking" and thinking: there are no interesting topics on the forum lately. Yusuf has pleased me, but it's all down to esoterics there too... And silence.

They banned a lot of people severely, without warning, who is this guy probably everyone guesses.

I, too, someone who has banned me but then unbanned me, just do not understand why I got banned. Maybe it is time to give moderators at least a warning in person and then ban them, so you disperse everyone and you will be the only ones waving a broom around the forum. Or you should write your account in a branch that you get banned, or else you will get banned and will not be able to enter the zone by IP but you can enter through an anonymous link and you will not get any information so you will be wondering why you got banned.

Reason: