EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 754

SEVER11:
I don't know, on my three terminals it works on 10 pairs and does not load. What is the full name of your trading pairs?

everything is working. I had to put a tick in the settings (Confirm DLL function call )

Who stands by the signal from the morning USD JPY break 82.20 next levels 82.00 81.85 81.50 and 81.00

SEVER11:

Guys, I've decided to give you all a gift on trading signals. To make it easier for you to trade. Decided not to wait for it to appear in the database. A short description:

The Trend Power _v2 indicator draws signals as follows: bau is drawn as an up arrow placed at the bottom of the bar, sell is a down arrow placed at the top of the bar. On the main chart shows entry point arrow, when there is a signal of the given timefrend + entry arrow on the general signal (example on the picture of the entry point). When restarting the terminal and switching the timeframe the object (arrows) are deleted.

Additional variables:

MultiScoreSignal - the multi score value which is considered sufficient for the signal (75 by default);

IndiceStrengthBuy - the minimum value of Indice Strength for the Buy signal ( 7 -8-9 );

IndiceStrengthSell - the maximum value of Indice Strength for the Sell signal (0-1 - 2) ;

CurrencyScoreDiff - the difference between the signals of the Currency Pair Range, sufficient for the signal (5).

FontSize - font size, if 0 - automatically adjusted

ArrowShift - distance from the arrow to the bar.

Note:
1. When installing it on the chart you can experiment with UseTimeFrame-used timeframe "MN1,W1,D1,H4,H1,M30,M15,M5,M1", remove unnecessary times;
2. The indicator draws only once the signal of this timeframe + total. For example, if the previous signal on the chart is Long, the next one will be drawn only Short;
3. for the correct operation of the indicator the use of .dll must be allowed in the terminal settings

Good luck and profit to you :0)

)

AUDCAD symbol is not available in MarketWatch. Check your terminal settings and restart the indicator. What is wrong?

Tantrik:

and when the terminal is switched off it still does not appear in the list what else can I do?

C:\Program Files/Your Terminal/experts/indicators

toxa79:

AUDCAD symbol is not available in MarketWatch. Check your terminal settings and restart the indicator. What's wrong?!

Figured it out!!! There is simply no AUDCAD pair in the terminal. I replaced AUDCAD to AUDCHF through Meta Editor in indicator's program (in two places) and voila, it worked. Let's have a look at what is going on.

No more growth expected today, we are flat 43 pp :)

toxa79:

Figured it out!!! There is simply no AUDCAD pair in the terminal. I replaced AUDCAD with AUDCHF in the indicator program (in two places) and voila, it worked. Let's have a look at what's going on.
make the scale of the indicator smaller, you don't need to see it, you can see the signals on the chart... and it'll be less stressful on your eyes. Good luck everyone... Taking a couple of weeks off, like Stranger.

SEVER11:
Make the scale of the indicator smaller, you don't have to see it, you can see the signals on the chart... and it'll be less stressful on your eyes. Good luck everyone... Taking a couple of weeks off, like Stranger.

Thanks for the indicator!...and thanks everyone for the tips!

SEVER11:
Make the scale of the indicator smaller, you do not need to see it, you will see the signals on the chart... and it will be less stressful for your eyes. Good luck everyone... Taking a couple of weeks off, like Stranger.

thanks for the indicator.

And a question for you: what are the pitfalls?

string symbol_list[1] = {"EURUSD"};

Removed the excess from this string, now it doesn't complain about the lack of other characters

Reason: