EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 642

Congratulations again to all who are in the baja...

.

Good morning! I do not see any signs of a bounce, no MACD and chart divergence, no intuition or readings of other indices, on the contrary, it seems to be up.

At the same time, late last night I took a buy 100 pips, and I woke up already takeprofit, and I do not know whether I can buy again in such a situation.

Gold is scoring upwards!!!!
There is a spirited trade, but people buy more than they sell, so demand grows and the price grows according to all the rules I know
Thank you!
but there are exceptions to every rule, namely the serious purchase of large volumes,
Yes, there is some divergence on the H4. But anyway, I think we are going strictly north, at least 50 pips.
[삭제]
Dimka-novitsek:
Yes, there is some divergence on H4. But anyway, I think strictly to the north, at least 50 pips.

:) +1 My two orders from yesterday also closed in total 170 pips.

[삭제]
Nearest target 1.4455
so there is new resistance around 1.4390 weak but there is