EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 579

ReziDent:

I'm not looking for profit) .....I want to learn first. ..

Put these indicators, Camarilla, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, CCI. Study them, in a few months, you won't know your trading....))))) ... (in a good way). This is my old and reliable TS.....))))))

Couldn't add a post for three hours, got thrown back to the first page.

Tantrik, good morning)))

Congratulations to everyone on the new price hike on everything:

ZetM:

Put these indicators, Camarilla, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, CCI. Study them, in a few months, you won't know your trading....))))) ... (in a good way). This is my old and reliable TS.....))))))

Thanks))

ReziDent:

Thank you))

You're welcome....))))

I like your avatar (soulful) and your frankness....))))

strangerr:

Couldn't add a post for three hours, got thrown back to the first page.

Tantrik, good morning)))

Congratulations to everyone on the new price hike on everything:

Hi!

ZetM:

Please....))))

I like your avatar (intimate) and your frankness....))))

))))

ZetM:

+100 :) except mine didn't have CCI. By the way, gentlemen, when shall we close?

Or is it just me who doesn't have it closed?

ZetM:

Would it be possible to say that the analogue of this TS is: a daily pivot and 2 MAs 9 and 26 ... only CCI I can't find any way to attach... and would it not be overdoing it... Enough with respect to price relative to the muwings and pivot level.

The maxima and minima from ChicoSpan can be drawn by hand... But there is a disadvantage: The Camarilla indicator, which I downloaded, calculates and shows levels for the current day only.

seolink74:

Would it be possible to say that the analogue of this TS is: a daily pivot and 2 MAs 9 and 26 ... only CCI I can't find any way to attach... and would it not be overdoing it... Enough with respect to price relative to the muwings and pivot level.

The maxima and minima from ChicoSpan can be drawn by hand... But there is a disadvantage: The tool Kamarila, which I downloaded, calculates and shows only the levels of the current day.

Stop, stop. I'm not in the business of advertising....)))) There was an impulse of the soul, my reaction to the avatar and without subtlety expressed by forum users, told me what I have used in my TS. As an example, the use of CCI. The example is crude, but the point is clear. There are a lot of possibilities there. I do not want to write a lot, laziness, not a secret. Guys, dealing with the wave. The old TC is in the past. I am not interested in this, please do not raise the question. You can set any TF. I was putting up a monthly setting for Camarilla. Camarilla indicator attached.

P.S. I uploaded a special calculator in the zip. I made it myself {exclusive}. Advantages. Always on top of windows. It can calculate Camarilla levels, any TF, but there is also a "right column" for the levels of Camarilla with a changed coefficient. Different currency pairs have their own characteristics. The market, as well, from quiet to tearing all levels. So, we have introduced a column with a changeable coefficient that allows selecting the "correct" levels for these cases. You can get the effect that Axel levels are resting.....)))) Coefficients for all cases in the market and currency pairs, choose your own.....)))))

Good night ladies and gentlemen, we begin the request concert, forecast for today 5 April:

The request concert is over, good luck, love and patience. Goodbye, everyone...

Reason: