EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 575

Why is that?

Alexsandr76:
The pound is way down and far to go...I think 6220-6300 is the most it can do before it collapses following the euro.
1.6575 was my mistake 1.6375

Yes, I got that as a clerical error, but why does it fall steeply and not gently, on and on?

Mostly, the positions come out on trailing stop, eur, audijipi, dollar-canadian... Should we wait it out?

Dimka-novitsek:
Poses are mostly coming out on trailing stop, eur, audijipi, dollar-canadian... Should we wait it out?
Wait for what? Dima, when you open an order, do you set any objectives? Do you have a goal in mind? If not, you may open the order and wait till the MC.

What I mean is that, according to my observations, if a trailing stop triggers, it often triggers the second or third time, or the price turns around or goes flat for a while.

Everyone froze in anticipation of a miracle :-0

Good afternoon!

To: ZetM, Noterday, Alexsandr76 and our other valued wave makers: Request a weekly pound breakdown for community review :)

SEVER11:
Everyone freezes in anticipation of a miracle :-0

Bernanke's speech at 3:15 Moscow time

He gives a press conference about how the Federal Government is assessing the current American economy and the value of the dollar.His comments may determine a short-term positive or negative trend.

And today at 17:30 Moscow time Evans' speech

Moose on the audi.
Reason: