EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1527

Tantrik:
Intervention is - mass dumping (past the sewage treatment plant and resulting fish kill)
Ahahaha, this phrase to the section of pearls - urgently! )))

Zet:

1. The inconsistency of currency movements is only from the position of the "observer", how he or she comprehends and evaluates the external and internal expected factors which influence the behaviour of market participants.

2.This is a thread of communication between the "small speculators" caste; I don't think there are any other castes of market participants here. So why make fun of fellow traders if you yourself are in the same "swamp" .......)))))))))) (just kidding)

Your position is clear, thank you. I have no further questions.

Well you are not so shallow... )))))) (although so far you've guessed from the Jews + respect!). The news is an excuse, a cover for big players to speculate on themselves! (politicians are not happy with the big banks - they take help and speculate).

strangerr:

I was offering to buy it, actually)))

I was in a slump on it and saw that screenshot.... (catch the euro yen) everything was talking for a drop! .... and catching the fall in the sense, and if not for the intervention - on it should still be down a bit. And now it looks like there was a buy? (there should be a criticism here....----....)

Tantrik:

i was in a slump and saw that screen.... (catch the euro yen) everything was talking for a fall! .... and catching the downside, and if it wasn't for the intervention - it should still be down a bit. And now it looks like there was a buy? (there should be a criticism here....----....)

So look at the screenshot again: it was just above the level and diagonal line, what kind of sell is there?)))

strangerr:

So look at the screen again: it was just above the level and diagonal line, what kind of selling was there?)))

this is a different screenshot.

This was about the same on H4 without intervention (maybe I've lost my memory)

Tantrik:

Self-drawing)))

Tantrik:

It's the same one, the first one didn't have the coloured squares only, I found it just for you.

evbut:
Yeah, it looks like it... but the 3643 target was almost reached before it was reached at the last hour 6 point
what does 3643 have to do with it, it's 3626 first

strangerr:

It's the same one, the first one didn't have the colourful squares only, I found it just for you.

Thank you. Actually long term buy and short term correction should be.

strangerr:

The same one, the first one didn't have the colourful squares only, found it just for you.

I have a friend's picture drawn in weeks

Reason: