EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 303

French government spokesman Francois Baroin has said that the UN could launch an intervention in Libya in just a few hours. In an interview with the French radio station RTL, he said the group of troops that would carry out the operation in the North African state would include units from France, Britain, the US and one or more Arab states.

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/politics/18/03/2011/561402.shtml

Are they idiots or what ...? I don't understand it at all. It seems that Gaddafi and the opposition have both said that they will attack the interventionist troops.

Temnyj:
French government spokesman Francois Baroin has said that the UN could launch an intervention in Libya in just a few hours. In an interview with the French radio station RTL, he said the group of troops that would carry out the operation in the North African state would include units from France, Britain, the US and one or more Arab states.

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/politics/18/03/2011/561402.shtml

Are they idiots or what ...? I don't understand it at all. It seems that Gaddafi and the opposition have both said that they will attack the interventionist troops.

So much for the first call for the euro.

strangerr:

So much for the first call for the euro.
great neutral post! (I warned you).

Tantrik:
great neutral post! (I warned you.)

What have you been smoking?))

strangerr:

What was smoking?))
call which way and why? (Marlboro smoking)

Tantrik:
call in which direction and why? (Marlboro smoking)

Downwards of course. I'm not going to 1.50)))

Tantrik:
call in which direction and why? (Marlboro smoking)
I think it's a call that France may drown the euro in Libyan oil ))))) And Germany is not on the list, apparently they are still thinking)))

Temnyj:
I think it's a wake-up call that France may drown the euro in Libyan oil ))))) Germany is not on the list, apparently they are still thinking)))

The Germans are clever, they say they will be in trouble if they go there))))

strangerr:

Downwards of course. I am not going to 1.50)))

Naturally - we'll see. (I think the war will revive Europe)

Tantrik:

Naturally - we will see. (I think the war will revive Europe)

It will revive the quid, that is what the Americans designed it to do, and the stupid French fell for it, they will go to defend democracy.
Reason: