EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 198

Temnyj:
So what if the bar sat down )))) is not quite clear, it seems to be something from the chaos theory (if I'm not mistaken), can you elaborate on the effect or consequences of such a bar

Sorry for the late reply, I was at work(. And the squatting bar at the end of the wave indicates a reversal, it did happen, but not for long(

strangerr:
Margaret has disappeared, she hasn't commented on the events in Japan, apparently she had a few beers on Friday)))

Case in point)

Parents come home from the country house. They come in and the whole flat's trashed. Their daughter (15 years old) is sitting on the floor in the middle of the room, staring blankly at the wall.

Mum: "Masha, what happened?"

Daughter: "Friends came... "

Mum: "Where's the piano?!"

Daughter: "I gave it to her..."

strangerr:
Margaret seems to have disappeared with no comment on Japan, she probably had a beer on Friday)))

What's there to comment on. I can see that everyone is aware of what's going on... Now all the attention is focused on Japan.

Japan needs money and they will take it from their debtor countries. Soon they will be selling US treasuries and this will already affect the Eurodollar.

Here's an excerpt from an e-mail that came to my terminal:

An 8.9 magnitudeearthquake occurred off the northeast coast near Sendai at 2:46 local time. A tsunami with waves up to 10 metres high was later reported to have hit the country. This increased speculation that insurance companies and investors would buy back the yen to compensate for the damage.
Prime Minister Naoto Kan's government set up a response team as tremors were felt even in Tokyo.
After a 6.9 magnitude earthquake in Kobe in January 1995 caused the yen to appreciate by 20% in the following three months. The natural disaster then claimed the lives of 6,000 people.

"Today's earthquake may not have the same impact and currency appreciation as the events in Kobe," says Mamoru Arai, a currency market strategist at Mizuho Financial Group Inc.

Plus a nuclear power plant accident.

In short, all eyes are on Japan.

apelbsin:

What did the DC do that? Give me a hint!

[URL=http://www.radikal.ru][IMG]http://s60.radikal.ru/i169/1103/7b/c9e4bc2b5be9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Uncle Kolya came, took the money.

Kitsan:

Case in point)

The parents come home from the country house. They come in and see that the whole flat is trashed. Their daughter (15 years old) sits on the floor in the middle of the room and looks at the wall with a blank stare.

Mum: "Masha, what happened?"

Daughter: "Friends came... "

Mum: "Where's the piano?!"

Daughter: "I gave it to you to listen..."

Your anecdote is not relevant...

This one's on point:

The old trader sits in front of the monitor, working. He makes two points there, five points there, and so on all day long. A young trader comes up to him and starts to criticize him:
- How do you work, you have no system, everything you do is rubbish... The old trader turns to him and says:
- You know, I'm tired of being clever, I want money.

After the 6.9 magnitude earthquake in Kobe in January 1995 caused the yen to appreciate by 20% in the following three months.

And doubled in the next three years. You can't build that back up quickly.

Kitsan:

USDCHF has a strong divergence on dollar strength and EURAUD has a divergence on euro weakening, which corresponds to the divergence on EURUSD. I think these are the last gasps and reversal is coming. The only question is when and from which levels...

there is an opinion in VSA Weikoff's tehanalysis that diversions are formed specifically to bait the crowd

margaret:

Your anecdote is beside the point...

This one's on point:

An old trader sits in front of the monitor, working. He makes two points there, five points there, and so on all day long. A young trader approaches him and starts to criticize him:
- How do you work, you have no system, everything you do is rubbish... The old trader turns to him and says:
- You know, I'm tired of being clever, I want to make some money.

+++))))))

voinG:
there is an opinion in VSA Weikoff's VSA theanalysis that divers are formed specifically for the purpose of feeding the crowd

it's just the way oscillators are designed...

Whatever nonsense the Tejanalyst comes up with, there is always a like-minded person in the chat room.

Reason: