EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 196

evbut:

I expect a drop from around 1.41 to around 1.37

And look at the H1, a similar wedge is being drawn there, how it will work out.

Zet:

So far so good.I see the formation of the "X" bunch wave as a double zig-zag, it is possible that a 3rd zig-zag will also be formed, but that it is a correction and not the beginning of a serious rise, I am sure.

And I still think it's a wave with a wedge coming.

strangerr:

And I still think it is the wave with goes the wedge.

- a wedge always consists of five main waves.

- the end of wave 2 never goes beyond the beginning of wave 1 .

- wave 3 always extends beyond the top of wave 1 .

- the end of wave 4 always goes over the top of wave 1 but never over the beginning of wave 3 .

- Wave 3 is never the shortest of all the active waves of the wedge.

- The 3rd wave is always an impulse.

- Wave 1 can either be an impulse or a wedge.

- The 5th wave is usually an impulse.

- Wave 5 always extends beyond the top of wave 3 .

- Major waves are marked with numbers only.

- Waves 2 and 4 tend to be zigzags or derivatives thereof.

- waves 2 and 4 tend to form a correction of 62% to 78% depth.

- in a converging wedge, wave 1 tends to form the longest, wave 5 the shortest.

- in a diverging wedge, wave 1 tends to be the shortest, wave 3 or 5 the longest.

- In a converging wedge, 5th wave tends to complete within the area of the line of formation or to break through it.

- In a diverging wedge, the 5th wave usually ends without reaching the line of formation.

- a wedge can only be 1 major wave in an impulse, a wedge, or a zigzag.

- after the end of a wedge, a correction always begins and never a new trend begins.

- The 1st, 3rd and 5th waves of a wedge are valid and indicate the direction of the prevailing trend, as is the wedge itself.

- The difference between a wedge and a final diagonal triangle is the structure of the internal waves and the wave formula.

- Thewave formula of the wedge is5-3-5-3-5.

Structures are different...))

Zet:

Structures are different...))

wedge and finite diagonal triangle

Don't swear by terms)))

strangerr:

wedge and finite diagonal triangle

Don't swear in terms)))

Sorry, not again...)))

Zet:

So far so good.I see the formation of the "X" bunch wave as a double zig-zag, it is possible that a 3rd zig-zag will also be formed, but that it is a correction and not the beginning of a serious rise, I am sure.

Imho, assuming a truncated C in ZZ, its level will be equal to the top of A, if of course B rolls back to 62 Fibo. Assuming C equals A in X, which happens more often than not, that would cancel out the correction. By that I think the correction is completed with a W zigzag and the second 3866-3840 is coming up.

voinG:
Imho, assuming a truncated C in ZZ, its level would be equal to the top of A, unless of course B rolls back to 62 Fibo. Assuming C equals A in X, which happens more often, that would cancel out the correction. By that I think the correction is completed with a W zigzag and now the second 3866-3840 is coming.

You know the language of the "waveformers" put up a chart and everything will become clear, and so...., what can be understood? I don't understand anything, sorry.

Zet:

You know the language of "waveforms", set up a chart and everything will become clear, and so...., what can be understood? I do not understand anything, sorry.

))

In the fifth one there should be another step, but according to Fibo there seems to be no room for it anymore.

Zet:

You know the language of the "waveforms", put up a graph and everything will become clear, but so...., what can be understood? I don't understand anything, sorry.
I wrote from your chart, from your layout.
Reason: