EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 187

Yeah. Funny thing )))))))))

If there's an overhang, ooh-ooh-ooh.

Who knows... with these surges, it could be down to Friday's level in a couple of hours )))))))))

93408:
Who knows... with these surges, it could be down to Friday's level in a couple of hours )))))))))
I wish the market would have opened at 3980 and then closed the gap. It would have been perfect...

Noterday:
It would have been better if the market opened at 3980 and then closed the gap. It would have been perfect...
if so, what would be the scenario?

Gepes

93408:
Who knows... with these surges it could be down to Friday's level in a couple of hours )))))))))
who knows, the momentum is very strong, it could go very high without a significant pullback... local high would be a stopover, like a double top...

chepikds:
who knows, momentum is very strong, could go very high without significant pullbacks... There will be a stop at the local high, like a double top...

I don't care anymore. Stop was at 1.3964. So the sales have already closed. Up is up. ))))))

chepikds:
who knows, momentum is very strong, could go very high without significant pullbacks... There will be a stop at the local high, like a double top...

There is a high probability that a third one has started , on the daily TF.

93408:

I don't care anymore. The stop was at 1.3964. So the sales have already closed. Up is up. ))))))
And I closed the bai before the weekend)))
Reason: