EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 997

Galina:

Really....

I'm way out of line here.....

I didn't see him disappear.

it shows that you miss your posts, it's not good ...... At least do not miss a quote, or there will be gaps in the charts in the middle of the week)))

odiseif:
It shows that you miss your posts, not good ...... At least do not miss quotes, or there will be holes (gaps) in the charts in the middle of the week))).

you can miss anything in this thread. the pages go by so fast.

Galina:

Holy shit ))))))))

The funny thing is that they may default and switch to the new currency "Amer" and repay the debt in dollars, but then the dollar will have no value, it is already not backed by anything, it is just paper. http://www.forexcome.ru/issues/9 http://wallstreet.nd7.ru/novaya_valyuta_amera.html

sergeev:

you can miss out on anything in this thread. the pages move very quickly.
Yes ... you're absolutely right. There's a lot of junk. And maybe it's the fatigue ... Galina, you should go to Hawaii for a week or two to relax and have a good time.

odiseif:
Yeah, you're right. There's a lot of junk. Maybe it's just fatigue. Galina, you should go to Hawaii for a week or two and have a good time.

That's right, I can only pee quietly in the morning before work and in the evening after.

As for a holiday, that's a good point. I'm planning to go on holiday for two or three weeks... ...but I'll figure out the dates...

Strannyik:

Yes, I too have been thinking about this new currency and the collapse of the dollar for a few years now. It's a likely scenario.

But I'm afraid they can't handle this crisis and debt that easily.

It's too easy to say the quid is gone and so is the debt. We're bankrupt. Not.... it's not going to be that easy.

AndreyZak:

Margaret, a question for you, do you think that if the EU and IMF decide that Greece cannot get out without debt restructuring? Will the Euro collapse or will it rise?

There will be no debt restructuring, but there will be privatisation of state assets and sale of assets to pay off the debt...

BUT, if there is a restructuring, then of course the euro will go down...because it will actually break up the EU...and who needs it?

Look at a month above 1.46 probably, but 1.0 could easily drop to 1.0

Here's my prediction from yesterday, by the way. Now I decided to take a look at it.

So far, everything is as drawn ))))

Now I am locally waiting for the movement to 1.4317. There is either a slight correction downwards, like on the picture, or a simple stop, i.e. we do not fall, but we do not grow up for some time,

Then it goes back up to 1.4437.

By the way, the downtrend channel was broken through, so technically it should pass through the channel as minimum.

By the way, the figure at 4 o'clock started working out "inverted head- shoulders", which is also a buy signal.

I hold the longs, tomorrow I will buy another mona on correction.

Galina:

That's right, I can only pee quietly in the morning before work and in the evening after.

As for a holiday, that's a good point. I'm planning to go on holiday for two or three weeks... but I'm just gonna figure out the dates...

These days, peeing in peace is no problem at all ..... It's just a matter of pulling the plumbing to the right place.)
Reason: