EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 978

sergeev:
post deleted by me, computer froze too. had to restart.

I see, I appreciate the humour :o)

snail09:

Hello, dear friends!

I would like to consult you on my situation. Typical pair triangle. The Euro is planning to go down to Pivot (1.41740) today and tomorrow a test of option resistance 1.4336?

Can you tell me how to hedge the Euro-British cross? Will the pound withstand a decline?

euro-pound 16.05. rise and possible reversals downwards

16.05. euro/dollar

pound/dollar 16.05. (that's how I see the move going forward imo)

Tantrik:

euro pound 16.05. rise and possible reversals downwards

16.05. euro/dollar

On the v.p. EUR/GBP has a cluster of strong 61.8% resistance levels and the end of two price patterns is in the 0.9150 -0.92 price range,

This area is highlighted in purple. http://www.*****

The target is the accumulation of strong 61.8% support levels and the price value of 0.77.

It is very likely that the price could test 0.92 twice before moving towards 0.77.

NYROBA:

In terms of v.p. EUR/GBP the accumulation of strong 61.8% resistance levels and the end of the two price patterns is in the price range of 0.9150 -0.92,

this area is highlighted in purple. http://www.*****

The target is a cluster of strong 61.8% support levels at 0.77.

It is very likely that price could test 0.92 twice before moving towards 0.77.

I have a medium term day to week. What do the 1,000 and 500 pips levels have to do with it. (we need - here and now)

NYROBA:

this area is highlighted in purple. http://www.****

Tell me, is it difficult to put up a graph on the forum, or is this an advertisement for your site?

Tantrik:
I have an average of a day to a week. What do the 1000 and 500 pips levels have to do with it. (we need - here and now)

The beginning of the second wave of the crisis is approaching, so in the near future the price will cover distances of 500 and 1000 pips in a few days - this is the medium term.

A prime example is the movement on the Euro-bucks v.p. when the price easily passed 9 figures in a couple of weeks - and that's just the beginning!

Tantrik:

euro pound 16.05. rise and possible reversals downwards

16.05. euro/dollar

pound/dollar 16.05.

Thank you Igor!

Closed the long on the pound at 400 pips. Honestly, my forecast for all three pairs for tomorrow morning was up. So I got confused. I'll have to see in the morning.

My mate on the other hand is in full support of your predictions.

NYROBA:

To start with, the news of the end of quantitative easing should be worked out (by late May/early June), then, in June, the ECB will raise the rate because inflation is rising, after which the US will be in "SHOCK" and if they (unlikely of course, but all things considered) manage to raise the rate, then they cannot avoid the third round of quantitative easing + government debt, so there will be a new wave of crisis...

All in all, as of today, no matter how you look at it in the long run the dollar will fall...

ZetM:

Tell me, is it difficult to put up a graph on the forum, or is this an advertisement for your site?

I used to put up markups in my threads on the methaqvotes forum, see my threads in my profile.

Reason: