EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 964

andreika:

Your picture shows a target of 1.4569. I can't see that far, but a day or two and should see 1.4240

the longer it goes up, the less it will go up .... the faster it goes up, the higher it will climb ... it depends on the strength of the push ... levels are just a guess of where they might go ... but that does not mean they will get there ...

odiseif:

As the saying goes, one can only hope and believe (for the price to go in the right direction)

Larisa:

No way. You can do that on your own, but I peek and use, a dependent by vocation, and a businesswoman...

My prognosis is as follows, I am buying on Monday-Tuesday with targets of 1.43, 1.48. I have been told so, I do not know if it is right or not. I do not use indicators, I do not believe in the fundamental analysis, so I will not show my pictures.

I thought I'd see something new .... at least show yourself ... I want to fall in love, but I can't find a suitable target ((

odiseif:
I thought I'd see something new .... at least show yourself ... I want to fall in love, but I can't find a suitable target ((

I will, someday, as soon as I'm done with my husband)))

Larisa:

I'll show you one day, once I've split up with my sort of husband)))

What made him a forex millionaire and he doesn't like anything else? (he used to be a billionaire) :)))

Larisa:

I'll show it to you one day, as soon as I've separated from my husband as it were)))

Mixon777:

Also, don't listen to women - they ruin any serious business.

My ex-husband didn't listen to me about the business for 10 years of marriage, constantly failing his business and me giving out debts for him, hanging like a clamp around my neck, not allowing my own business to turn around with his constant bombs...

There came a point when I got fed up with it all (his last business just killed me), then his stuff flew out the window onto the street...

Since then I've been living my life in pleasure, earning good money.

margaret:
Mixon777:

Also, don't listen to women - they ruin any serious business.

My ex-husband didn't listen to me about business for 10 years of marriage, constantly failing his business, and I was giving out debts for him, hanging like a clamp around my neck, not allowing my own business to turn around with his constant bombs...

The moment I got fed up with it all (his latest business just killed me), his stuff flew out the window onto the street...

Since then I've been living my life in pleasure, earning good money.

He just has complexes, he's a regular guy, probably not successful with women, so he's kicking up a fuss. I got into trading out of boredom, and then I got into it, it's a great toy. Of course, I'm still a long way from being a serious success, but I have that intention.

Ilap70

Express yourself more clearly.

Eh.... spring!!!!! I think the family scandal is starting here ((((

))))))))))

Ilap70:

Our timetable looks like this:

It's good when it looks like this ... it's worse when it looks like this
Reason: