EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 800

Fartowiy:
I don't have anything unclear on my terminal, I can see where the price will go in the future. I am not guessing.I gave a signal yesterday 23.00 MK to go south. The signals are coming up on the H4. As soon as the confirmation of the scrolls, I will send them out. I can say one thing. On EUR-USD, GBP-USD, AUD-USD, Gold-USD. We are going south today.
And on what principles do you determine in advance where the price will go?

This one complements the Ishimoku well for me

Vlad72:
How do you determine in advance where price will go?
By candlesticks and indicators. The candlestick is taken into account if it's drawn on the support and resistance lines. And also from the channel, if it is used. And naturally, moving average crossovers + intuition. And until you stop trading on M5 M15 M30. There's nothing to see. It's like driving a car with a tinted front windshield with little clearance.

By the way, Strangerr is in the right position, and is unfaithful in the evening. So he understands what's on his terminal. And I got up on Friday and warned everyone. But no one took me up on it.

Fartowiy:
By the way, Strangerr is in the right position, and is unfaithful in the evening. So he understands what's on his terminal. I got up on Friday and warned everyone. But no one took me up on it.

That's right, who will accept you on the basis of one statement, here if you had shown a screen with the situation, why you think so, then maybe and perceived.

Vlad72:

That's right, who would perceive you on the basis of statements alone, but if you showed a screenshot of the situation, why you think so, then maybe they would perceive you.
I did. Posmati.

Vlad72:

That's right, who would perceive you on the basis of one statement, but if you showed a screenshot of the situation, why you think so, then maybe they would perceive you.
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page774

Fartowiy:
By the way, Strangerr is in the right position, and is unfaithful in the evening. So he understands what's on his terminal. And I got up on Friday and warned everyone. But no one took me up on it.

At lunchtime.

What is there to understand here?

Reason: