EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 466

IDLER:

A high of 1.03 or even more is very likely. Hold the buy for a week, don't want to close yet.
Could be, but should make a pullback. On the daily, the level is unprotected.

yosuf:

Here are retrospectives of 15 and 70 bars - just a hint:

If you do not place the drawings, it's just your indicator, just make a forecast and that's it ... Otherwise you have already scared off all the participants of the forum by intrusive advertising of your "miracle" indicator, personally I'm against it.

ps. 1 for, 2 against. consider the wishes of the majority.

Fartowiy:
Could be, but should bounce back. On the daily, the level is unproductive

Could be without a pullback... It's going like a pony. 100 pips to the north and it won't freeze.

IDLER:

Maybe without the kickback... It's a horse's pacemaker. 100 pips to the north and won't freeze.

There has to be a pullback because P30 is not supporting this rush

yosuf:

There must be a pullback because the P30 does not support this gust
What TF are you looking at?

IDLER:

H1, but so far there is no sign of a pullback here, which should be somewhere around 1.019

IDLER:

H4 implies a pullback at the time indicated by the blue line, on the daley the level of 0.9972 is predicted:

yosuf:

Here are retrospectives of 15 and 70 bars - just a hint:

I'm watching your screenshots for a long time. You say you've created something interesting ... But you don't seem to have learned how to use the terminal .... I think it would be better in your screenshots if we saw one chart, market overview, navigator with names of indices, and even the terminal is not interesting to see in your screenshots ... and a box with times, chart tools can be taken by cursor to the edge and put on the same terminal level, so you expand the chart overview. like this

Yeah, it's probably time to kick back

Dimka-novitsek:
Yeah, it's probably time for a pullback

There will be a pullback on Wednesday :)

All in mush ...discussion of other pairs is going on because they are directly related to EURUSD ?

Reason: