EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 217

Alex_K:

So the eur/dollar is going to go down, and quite nicely, right?
Should

margaret:
Must

MT5 - Hunter?

margaret:
Must
What about the positive news on the EUR zone? :)

seolink74:
What about the positive news on the EUR zone? :)

No way)))

margaret:
Must
and is it decent to where? what is the price, your guess?

MrCoffee:
and is it decent to where? what is the price, your guess?

It's to a fortune teller. I do not make predictions. I work in tune with the market...

The less you predict, the bigger the profit...

No competent forex expert will give you an accurate prediction...and rightly so!

margaret:

According to the Institute of Geophysics of the Earth and astrological forecasts, the west coast of the two American continents is in for something worse than Japan. They are calling for March 19-22. What are the predictions for the pair?

Zet. Look at how things are shaping up:

Bank of Japan to start buying JPY 2 trillion government bonds on March 17-18

Japan: The government plans to sell JPY 300 billion in new bonds starting on March 22

A few months ago, there was a discussion on Prechter's website, Prechter and his team believe that the S&P 500 index will go down. Draw your own conclusions...))))

I never cease to be amazed at how everything is connected, I really wish I was a mathematician, and I cannot comprehend why? ....)))) Alas, I am not...))

Zet:

A few months ago, there was a discussion on Prechter's website, Prechter and his team think the S&P 500 index will go down. Draw your own conclusions...))))

I never cease to be amazed at how everything is connected, I really wish I was a mathematician, and I cannot comprehend why? ....)))) Alas, you're not...))

it's not maths anymore, it's probably more intuition... people stare for years... and feel it in their skin...

5 more years and you'll be pointing and catching reversals without any waves yourself...

Zet:

A few months ago, there was a discussion on Prechter's website, Prechter and his team think the S&P 500 index will go down. Draw your own conclusions...))))

I never cease to be amazed at how everything is connected, I really wish I was a mathematician, and I cannot comprehend why? ....)))) Alas, not a given...))

I don't have the S&P, I have the Dow. You don't need to be a mathematician, the charts show the interest in the movement perfectly, add waves and shapes to that and you're happy)))

Sorry, wrong graph, but I think the point is clear.

strangerr:

I don't have the S&P, I have the Dow. You don't need to be a mathematician, the charts show the interest in the movement perfectly, add waves and shapes to that and you're happy)))

In Europe, the Euro opened around $1.3927. The pair recovered to 1.3938 on strong demand from the Hong Kong investor, but then quickly started weakening. A break of 1.3890 sent the euro to the initial lows of 1.3870, which was also partly helped by the ZEW report, which was weaker than forecast. During the recovery to 1.3890, the pair stumbled into selling, which sent it down to lows of 1.3855. The pair's rise to 1.3880 came under pressure from US fund selling, but demand for the euro/dollar was still stronger.
Reason: