EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 400

Temnyj:
A man said that there's a phoebe, a very important one, so that's where we'll go ))))

I saw, on MT5 they invented a new level: "The next target is correction of the fibo 185.4 - 1.4575, after which there might be a slowdown with the subsequent resumption of the move to the fibo target 261.8 - 1.5688")))

Fartowiy:
No way :((. Then Gold will also go up
1SSRO is showing a correction on the daily, which is a serious signal.

strangerr:

I saw a new level invented on MT5: "The next target is Fibo correction 185.4 - 1.4575, after which there may be a slowdown with the subsequent resumption of the move to Fibo target 261.8 - 1.5688"))))
i.e. a nice upswing coming up )

margaret:
Anything important coming up?

ZetM:
Anything important coming up?
No, there isn't.

If we can't get it right, we won't get it right the first time, will we, on the EURUSD?

margaret:
No, it's not.

Got it. Thank you.

I have one interpretation right now. If we crawl to 1.4300 and don't turn around, we end the week at 1.4400. Key level....))))

ZetM:

Got it. Thank you.

I have one interpretation right now. If we crawl up to 1.4300 and don't turn around, we'll end the week at 1.4400. Key level....))))

Technical analysts of Commerzbank note that pair EUR/USD will face strong resistance in the zone 1.4283/93, in which the November maximum and also the 3-year resistance line are located. Experts expect that the euro will not be able to rise above these levels.

If the European currency does go above 1.4380, it will have an opportunity for an upside to the long-term double Fibonacci recovery at 1.4425 and the 1995 high at 1.4535. The probability of a downside reversal of the euro at these levels is very high.

Barclays Capital strategists believe that the EUR/USD outlook remains bullish for now and upward pressure on the euro will only ease below 1.4040.

margaret:

Technical analysts at Commerzbank note that the EUR/USD pair will face strong resistance at 1.4283/93, where the November high and the 3-year resistance line are located. Experts expect that the euro will not be able to rise above these levels.

If the European currency does go above 1.4380, it will have an opportunity for an upside to the long-term double Fibonacci recovery at 1.4425 and the 1995 high at 1.4535. The probability of a downside reversal of the euro at these levels is very high.

Barclays Capital strategists believe that the EUR/USD outlook remains bullish for now and upward pressure on the euro will only ease below 1.4040.

They know better, they are pros...))))

my thoughts
Reason: